Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Fourth quarter and getting beat up again.

"Now is the season of our discontent..."
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:39 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: The only way we get rid of Dalton is of he gets injured. That's all there is to it. That's all I'm saying or else we will all continue to suffer.

It is just a game, we must find enjoyment in this suffering somehow, but I don't think any of us root for anyone to get injured.

I have rooted for Ben Roethlisberger to get injured before, I admit, but he's a rapist, so. lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Thomas Brady was a fine young lad who later signed The World Peace Treaty with ancient aliens back in 1742.

Watched every Ancient Alien episode, never heard that name. But ancient alien theorist say YES!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You think if I put an ad in the Cincy newspaper Mike might consider me for GM? I have decades of experience watching football on TV

Can you supply Gatorade and towels?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
There's Harts false start, knew he'd get around to it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart has been so so bad today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Look at these 2nd half adjustments...Marvin never did this. I have a football boner that won't go down.
Reply/Quote
Eifert limping. Again.
Reply/Quote
Greg Gumbel is totes cray-cray. The Cincinnati Bengals will not make any trades.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Bobby Hart has been so so bad today.

Today?
Reply/Quote
Omg and our one trade piece comes up limping lol poor Tyler. Glass everything
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It is just a game, we must find enjoyment in this suffering somehow, but I don't think any of us root for anyone to get injured.

I have rooted for Ben Roethlisberger to get injured before, I admit, but he's a rapist, so. lol

Nah I wouldn't want someone to get rid brutally hurt, but damn I'm pissed. I feel like we're stuck with this turd.
Reply/Quote
false start...shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Dude is clearly not mature enough to WATCH football let alone discuss it with adults.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He told me I was annoying in another post. I knew then we were probably dealing with an adolescent
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:41 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Watched every Ancient Alien episode, never heard that name. But ancient alien theorist say YES!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You think if I put an ad in the Cincy newspaper Mike might consider me for GM? I have decades of experience watching football on TV

Looking at it wrong. He would have to pay a GM. Offer to pay him to be GM. You'd have a press conference the next day.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:38 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Those are rules for being in the stadium, not for watching football.
Ok. You want serious? Fine. Theres no rules to watching anything at home. That said some things require a certain maturity level. Fo example my kids used to be too young to watch horror movies. That's not to say it was illegal but they were too immature to understand its not real and its just a movie. Now they are mature enough to understand and enjoy horror movies.

Understand now where I was coming from? Rolleyes

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eifert hurt...shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:42 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Nah I wouldn't want someone to get rid brutally hurt, but damn I'm pissed. I feel like we're stuck with this turd.

We are stuck with him. Maybe you can root for a twisted ankle, something that will sideline him for a couple hours. Lol.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh Eiferts broke
Reply/Quote