Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
Find someone who loves you like the Bengals and Raiders love routes on 3rd down that only go 1/3rd the distance you need for a 1st down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I know it was an incomplete pass, but that was 3rd and long and I swear.... I saw an actually pocket for the QB... that looked like pass protection....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
3rd and long we usually do a 3 yard or less pass.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The rookie quarterback ball placement it has been very suspect.

It’s going to be that way for awhile. This is the only way Ryan Finley will learn.
Reply/Quote
That series was bad. Finely needs to watch it too - bad ball placement twice and once throwing into double coverage.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Find someone who loves you like the Bengals and Raiders love routes on 3rd down that only go 1/3rd the distance you need for a 1st down.

At least it wasn't a screen hahahaha. I hate those. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I know it was an incomplete pass, but that was 3rd and long and I swear.... I saw an actually pocket for the QB... that looked like pass protection....

The pass pro has improved with Jerry at RT the past several weeks.
Reply/Quote
Just got to watching the game and missed a lot. Just curious, has Trademark made their typical "game over" yet? Usually that happens withing the first 2 plays of the game. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Watch carefully.  The offensive line is making contact first then turning their opponent away from the runner.

So, before, they were turning the opponent away from the runner before making contact?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looks like this might be a nail biter
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The pass pro has improved with Jerry at RT the past several weeks.

I think Jerry is at left tackle
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Throwing behind Uzomah twice is not a good sign (got lucky with 1), also Erickson stopping instead of continuing to the sidelines is a bad play, that allowed the defender to catch up to him and make a play.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The pass pro has improved with Jerry at RT the past several weeks.

Time to give the man 8 Mil a year.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:05 PM)OandB Wrote: Looks like this might be a nail biter

That requires caring about the outcome. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:04 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just got to watching the game and missed a lot.  Just curious, has Trademark made their typical "game over" yet?   Usually that happens withing the first 2 plays of the game.  Big Grin

The Cincinnati Bengals have looked good so trademark has been absent
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
WIDE OPEN!!! Worse when its Virgil making the tackle. Hahaha.
Reply/Quote
We can tackle today wow
Reply/Quote
Tupou playing well so far. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Tupou, Jerry, etc. new players. Zac needs more of that.
Reply/Quote
Big boys playing well up front

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote