Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Fans Continue To Be Trash......
My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some lady that was a Steelers fan thought it was ok to call his 6-year-old a ***** for staring at her.

Seriously?

Maybe that's why Ben doesn't rape women that are Steelers fans: even he can't stand how trashy they are.

Stay classy, Steelers fans ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 12:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some lady that was a Steelers fan thought it was ok to call his 6-year-old a ***** for staring at her.

Seriously?

Maybe that's why Ben doesn't rape women that are Steelers fans: even he can't stand how trashy they are.

Stay classy, Steelers fans  ThumbsUp

Dude, I’m sorry your friend and those kids experienced that.  

There are jerks like that rooting for every team, though.  It’s hardly exclusive to Pittsburgh.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 12:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some lady that was a Steelers fan thought it was ok to call his 6-year-old a ***** for staring at her.

Seriously?

Stay classy, Steelers fans  ThumbsUp

Fake news. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 09:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Fake news. 

Hell yeah it is. Ben will rape anything in a skirt. Or pants. Shorts skorts you name it, Ben will rape it. Brad was being nice.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote