Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
I love Mixon
Reply/Quote
I'm torn. I want the Bengals to win or at least playing well. But I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want them to draft Burrow.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Holy Cow.. We scored.. Those 3 lil FG's are looking pretty good now, huh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Touchdown dance!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:49 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Is ZT active ? A flea flicker, pass to Mixon wide open in space outside, ran it in with Mixon ? WTF ?
Maybe he sees Lou figuring out to be a competent DC and figures he needs to figure out the OC thing really quick.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:47 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The lady announcer is doing a good job.

She needs one of those Auto Tuners singers use to upgrade their voice.  

If ever an auto tuner was needed, she is the one.  Help
Reply/Quote
7 points of int.. That's how you win...
Anyone else hate Freddy Mitchell's face?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: She does a good job, I just don't understand her need to stick to "announcer voice". 

If it’s not a former Cowboy QB I have every NFL game on mute.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: She does a good job, I just don't understand her need to stick to "announcer voice". 

To me it makes perfect sense. If she used usual tone and moderation they'd say she was too girly.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:47 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The lady announcer is doing a good job.

Is she? I don’t hear a word she says. I can only hear an annoying voice. Sounds like she’s doing a bad impression of her favorite announcer from when she was watching game on TV as a kid
Reply/Quote
Wait..I thought Cleveland was sposed to run over everyone this year and win the superbowl walking away.. I reckon not.. Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If we go into the half with a lead.. I'm making chicken wings
Reply/Quote
Jesus the Browns are a friggin penalty machine
Reply/Quote
And a Stella Artois beer
Reply/Quote
Denver is kicking Houston's ass in Houston.

We may have a chance against NE..

Reply/Quote
Pass rush needs to step up
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 03:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Is she? I don’t hear a word she says. I can only hear an annoying voice. Sounds like she’s doing a bad impression of her favorite announcer from when she was watching game on TV as a kid

[Image: truly-a-sight-to-behold-Better-Off-Dead-...40260Q.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
3 and19. Wtf

Reply/Quote
Cleveland going backwards.
Reply/Quote
re-sign Dennard

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote