Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 04:27 PM)Destro Wrote: 100% truth. Don't care if number one pick is the second coming of Peyton, that is not enough. 

No one player will flip this team in a single year...but if Joe Burrow is the second coming of Peyton Manning then what about year 2 3 4 5. Drafted picks play more than a single season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Catch the damn ball, Ross.
Reply/Quote
Almost with the deep balls to Ross.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So glad we picked the fastest WR in the league to go along with the Cannon arm of Dalton.thats PI but the Maybin play wasent WTF

Dude they missed a call. Wtf?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody thinks any of that.

sure, speak for yourself after seeing the 300 post gushing on burrow thread, lol. you don't thikn that, but you're smarter than the average optimistic bengals fan in this forum.
Reply/Quote
Chads coming for Fat Randy's job.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Tyler Eifert deserves another contract of some sort

I’d be fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:34 PM)Synric Wrote: No one player will flip this team in a single year...but if Joe Burrow is the second coming of Peyton Manning then what about year 2 3 4 5. Drafted picks play more than a single season.

what about year 7-8 when he doesn't pan out like palmer and dalton didn't, then we can go 40 years straight without a playoff win! :)
Reply/Quote
haha
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i really love how people think burrow is the only hole on this team and we'll win a superbowl lol. 1 win. gotta get ridof the old underperforming players (atkins, AJ Green, etc).

Absolutely spot-on correct. One player won’t make a difference; the Bengals are dysfunctional in every aspect of the game.
Reply/Quote
He calls TO on a Bullock 52 yarder? LMAO
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:33 PM)Housh Wrote: Ross is a horrible deep threat. No hand eye coordination

I HATE Antonio Brown, but both he and Ross were picked solely because of their speed and potential downfield threat....not because of an outstanding college career.  I guess we all can see the difference in having the proper personnel to develope young talent.
Reply/Quote
Thnx Flores idiot

It’s 21 to 3 this isn’t an ice it’s a do Over
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHA just give it up Randy

Reply/Quote
you gotta just laugh
Reply/Quote
C'mon.. You guys are acting like Andys 81 yards passing isn't as good as Fitz's 252 or something.. Andy wants traded and AJ wants a big contract so where's the problem? Trade Andy for a half a bag of 1937 peanuts, franchise AJ, trade him for a bag of 1943 peanuts and call it a day.. 
It's so simple..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengal record!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
LMAO!!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: HAHAHAHA just give it up Randy

I take it back Who Dey

Reply/Quote
WhT idiot coach calls timeout on a 52 yarder up 23 to 3?
Reply/Quote