And he makes it from 57. Just wow.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy needs oxygen!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a f**ked up ending to the half!
Reply/Quote
57 yarder from Fat Randy! That was impressive!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:38 PM)Housh Wrote: WhT idiot coach calls timeout on a 52 yarder up 23 to 10?

With Bullock's history of crushing 50+ yarders so frequently, I could understand the thought process Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Thnx Flores idiot

It’s 21 to 3 this isn’t an ice it’s a do Over

LMAO....that has got to go into the classic film archives of the Bengals
Reply/Quote
FU Fat Randy.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:38 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And he makes it from 57. Just wow.

Bengals record LMAO

Reply/Quote
He put all the fat into that kick.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Really gonna ice Randy from 50+? Stupid, he was never gonna make it anyway

Lmao really screwed yourself Flores. Do you homework and youd know you don’t need to ice him. Apparently giving him 3 chances is his sweet spot though
Reply/Quote
Impressive false start by Price.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: sure, speak for yourself after seeing the 300 post gushing on burrow thread, lol. you don't thikn that, but you're smarter than the average optimistic bengals fan in this forum.

Gambling on a QB is bigger to the team than any two or three draft picks...QB is the most important position.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Anyone object to Simmons being the next HC? I'D force him to take the job with the threat of killing his kids if it came down to it.. I know..threaten to kill Zac!  He'd probably walk then.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 04:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: sure, speak for yourself after seeing the 300 post gushing on burrow thread, lol. you don't thikn that, but you're smarter than the average optimistic bengals fan in this forum.

Well since you put it like that I find myself agreeing with you. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Have I mentioned how so so very bad Billy Price is?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
30 football minutes from the 1st pick. Lets finish this out and move on from this horrible season. We could even win next week and it wouldnt hurt.
Reply/Quote