Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Low life classless organization
Wouldn't expect anything less from a player who beats women and the organization that condones it by continually signing and keeping these clowns around. But Im sure you classless fans will excuse this punk move. 

Reply/Quote
There was no excuse for that.

Your supposed to club them over the head like the Browns have shown everyone...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wouldn't expect anything less from a player who beats women and the organization that condones it by continually signing and keeping these clowns around. But Im sure you classless fans will excuse this punk move. 

[Image: 781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008--christ...quotes.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You honestly think he was trying to hit the ref? If you are trying to find something to ruin the day, i'm sorry to tell you that you failed miserably.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Throwing the helmet was stupid but Joe didn’t even see the official. It was an accident.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 11:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Throwing the helmet was stupid but Joe didn’t even see the official.  It was an accident.

I'm pretty sure it was intentional, because when he saw that he didn't get the strike he helped him up.  Presumably this was to reset the pin and go bowling again for the spare.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wouldn't expect anything less from a player who beats women and the organization that condones it by continually signing and keeping these clowns around. But Im sure you classless fans will excuse this punk move. 

Joe never raped 2 women nd the organization did not condone his actions. His mistake in life happened when he was in college. Ben's happened ion college and then for years after while playing for the Steelers. Joe has been great for the Bengals and the city.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008--christ...quotes.jpg]

You know what Im up to......

[Image: source.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:54 PM)cinci4life Wrote: You honestly think he was trying to hit the ref? If you are trying to find something to ruin the day, i'm sorry to tell you that you failed miserably.

(12-29-2019, 11:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Joe never raped 2 women nd the organization did not condone his actions. His mistake in life happened when he was in college. Ben's happened ion college and then for years after while playing for the Steelers. Joe has been great for the Bengals and the city.

Making excuses and deflecting. Typical fans of a scumbag organization. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 11:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Making excuses and deflecting. Typical fans of a scumbag organization. 
Yep Steelers fans do that way too much.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: expjrgohptx0uq56g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to let Brad respond for me. He's got all the data about the Steelers and what they've gotten away with.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Open your eyes. You can see that he was NOT trying to hit the ref. Throwing his helmet? Sure.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon is a garbage person, but that was clearly an accident and he helped him up immediately.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 02:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Joe Mixon is a garbage person, but that was clearly an accident and he helped him up immediately.

Speaking of garbage, I wonder what happened to the garbage man who found Ray Lewis' bloody outfit down in Atlanta.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 12:39 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Speaking of garbage, I wonder what happened to the garbage man who found Ray Lewis' bloody outfit down in Atlanta.

Maybe Marvin Lewis has it
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 12:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Maybe Marvin Lewis has it

Wait a minute...

Are you saying that Marv was once a garbage man in Atlanta?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait a minute...

Are you saying that Marv was once a garbage man in Atlanta?

He was in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 03:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He was in Cincinnati.

Hmmmmmm.  Hmm

Reply/Quote