Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenarios w/Pats
(01-16-2020, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marv took that look with him.

On the serious side I sure hope Taylor gets this coaching shit down. Was terrible last year until Turner changed the blocking scheme.

Agreed. 

without word someone else will be calling plays...  Its likely we see some Simmons at HC within the next 24 months if he doesnt greatly improve.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 03:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: without word someone else will be calling plays...  Its likely we see some Simmons at HC within the next 24 months if he doesnt greatly improve.

Give Callahan a shot. Zac clearly seemed over his head calling plays last season.

Yes, I see Simmons as the next HC if Taylor continues to struggle. Think he will win more than 2 games with Burrow at QB but that
definitely isn't good enough. The scheme needs to be something similar to the Saints where Burrow is comfortable.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:46 PM)Ernayesaints Wrote: Lol the insider source on our forums has credibility. Update on that. Benglas are wanting Micheal Thomas and Kamara. MT one of the players thats not on the table right now. The draft compensation is not that bad mainly a player type of trade. Theres multiple players in the deal but right now Thomas is the snag where they dont agree. Payton told our front office at all cost. So payton likeley to roll on that and Thomas in the deal. 
Not going to happen might as well find your way back to never never land.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 07:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just wait until he gets a taste of the unstoppable juggernaut that is Zac Taylor's offensive scheme as he throws it to Ross who drops it (assuming he runs the right route or doesn't give up half way) and then gets blasted by the pass rusher who dominates the crap OL.

Burrow will have the "oh shit, what did I get myself into" look. 

Ninja Ninja Ninja
Burrow was running out of the pocket quite a bit and throwing on the run in that last LSU game. We do need to fix some issues on our line but getting our 1st round LT pick this year could help. Not real happy about Price not panning out they need to get some use out of him.

More concerned with the WR really seems like all the LSU WR and TE has good hands.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 04:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Give Callahan a shot. Zac clearly seemed over his head calling plays last season.

Yes, I see Simmons as the next HC if Taylor continues to struggle. Think he will win more than 2 games with Burrow at QB but that
definitely isn't good enough. The scheme needs to be something similar to the Saints where Burrow is comfortable.

dont think hes called plays before either...

So its like zampese again and again.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 05:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dont think hes called plays before either...

So its like zampese again and again.

Well it is all we got until we see another OC brought in or Zac improving in calling plays.
Reply/Quote