Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
(01-14-2020, 01:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Is that MOSS receiver Randy Moss's kid?

TE, yep
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:13 AM)Trademark Wrote: Yes. We need to find a way to draft him too

I don't know.  I think his best years are behind him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Yes. Shout out to those West Virginia kids.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/rQqwG_rQx7A

Reply/Quote

One of many. All with different mamas. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

He is a TE and yes
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: In this case I don’t think you can go wrong with either. The only thing that scares me about Burrow is only having one good year.

If your eye test does not show you how good Burrow is against a great Clemson defense, you must be blind.

Burrow is impressive!!!!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Yes

Reply/Quote
I find it interesting that if Titans and 49ers play in the SB then the NFL championship game QBs will both be worse QBs than the NCAA championship game QBs.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of many. All with different mamas. 

they can't all be ***** dandy's.  someones got to do the plowin'
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of many. All with different mamas. 

Do you know how crazy chicks must’ve been throwing it at Randy in his prime? Lol

If he didn’t have hella kids with hella different women I’d be surprised. They was probably treating his sperm like liquid gold
Reply/Quote
That flag was thrown really late.
Reply/Quote
Ticky tac

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 11:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ok guy lol

Holy **** you have to be joking or trolling at this point.

Auburn gets beat up by Alabama for over 500 yards of Total offense without Tua, gives up 494 to Minnesota, 508 to your object of obsession in LSU, yet finish the year as the 20 over all defense...how...oh because they play Tulane 223 yards, Kent State who still managed 321 yards, Arkansas that gets 234 yards, and the major powerhouse school of Samford...yeah that 114 yards allowed will help the average...

Alabama pads those numbers with Western Carolina, Duke, New Mexico State and Southern Miss...

You have to be smarter than just riding the coat tails of final stats. Look at the actual numbers for all 3 of those teams when they actually played teams that could score and they all 3 had down years.

Be better.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bad call very bad call.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Looks like NCAA football is also fixed. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:19 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Holy **** you have to be joking or trolling at this point.

Auburn gets beat up by Alabama for over 500 yards of Total offense without Tua, gives up 494 to Minnesota, 508 to your object of obsession in LSU, yet finish the year as the 20 over all defense...how...oh because they play Tulane 223 yards, Kent State who still managed 321 yards, Arkansas that gets 234 yards, and the major powerhouse school of Samford...yeah that 114 yards allowed will help the average...

Alabama pads those numbers with Western Carolina, Duke, New Mexico State and Southern Miss...

You have to be smarter than just riding the coat tails of final stats. Look at the actual numbers for all 3 of those teams when they actually played teams that could score and they all 3 had down years.

Be better.

Way to google stats and not watch games. Auburn has one of the best defenses in college football.

Reply/Quote
Damn Freddy Mercury blew that play up
Reply/Quote
Lawrence wilts under pressure
Reply/Quote
Burrow is so much more accurate than Lawrence. Lawrence has a howitzer for an arm but can be wild like he is tonight. I see a little Montana in Burrow
Reply/Quote