Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals HOF efforst for Anderson and Riley?
I hope someone on the board will know about this, but have the Bengals done anything organized to push for Anderson or Riley being inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Both of these players should have been inducted years ago.

I think I have read the Bengals have the fewest number of Hall of Fame players (one). Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I owned the team, I would make this a priority for a lot of reasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 03:26 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I hope someone on the board will know about this, but have the Bengals done anything organized to push for Anderson or Riley being inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Both of these players should have been inducted years ago.

I think I have read the Bengals have the fewest number of Hall of Fame players (one). Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I owned the team, I would make this a priority for a lot of reasons.

Bengals put forth the same efforts toward HoF as they do outside FA.  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These guys should of been in years ago. Major snubbery going on man, major snubbery.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to add Isaac Curtis to that list with Anderson and Riley. It is the most blatant disrespectful thing that has been handed down to the Bengals. One HOF'er. You're right *Nate, major snubbery to the max. We have an owner who probably doesn't push it. Hell, is there anything honoring our HOF worthy ex-players withing the stadium?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 05:38 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I'm going to add Isaac Curtis to that list with Anderson and Riley.  It is the most blatant disrespectful thing that has been handed down to the Bengals.  One HOF'er.  You're right *Nate, major snubbery to the max.  We have an owner who probably doesn't push it.  Hell, is there anything honoring our HOF worthy ex-players withing the stadium?

Add Willie Anderson to the list as well....
Reply/Quote