Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua or Burrow ?
I know I’ve been all in on Burrow but Tua said he’s feeling better with his hip. So would you rather have Tua or Burrow ?
Reply/Quote
I say Burrow by a mile, but if Tua isn't super hurt and/or falls to a much better organization due to this injury and succeeds because of it there is a chance that people are going to insist we picked the "wrong guy,"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn’t want anything to do with Tua before the hip injury, want even less now. I simply don’t understand the hype for the guy
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Didn’t want anything to do with Tua before the hip injury, want even less now. I simply don’t understand the hype for the guy

Guy is dead-on-balls accurate and relatively mobile. 

He's got the potential to be an excellent NFL QB, but he's too much of an injury risk.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Didn’t want anything to do with Tua before the hip injury, want even less now. I simply don’t understand the hype for the guy

I get the hype pre-injury. But, now after Tua's various injuries, you choose Burrow 10 times out of 10.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I believe Tua is as good as Burrow, but his injury history is terrible.

He missed spring practice in 2018 with a broken finger.

He had TWO "tightrope" ankle surgeries in the last year.

That was before the hip injury.
Reply/Quote
Burrow. Not even close to wanting to take a chance with that hip injury
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get the hype pre-injury. But, now after Tua's various injuries, you choose Burrow 10 times out of 10.

100 times out of 100

I still feel Tua is a bit over rated, then you add in the injury history and it's just a slam dunk. 1,000% Burrow
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: I know I’ve been all in on Burrow but Tua said he’s feeling better with his hip. So would you rather have Tua or Burrow ?

take the toy you know aint broke....  instead of the one that could be.
Reply/Quote
If you asked me this question in early November, I would have said Tua.
Now I say Burrow even if Tua is healthy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Dude has had multiple injuries before the hip. Burrow has had an injured wrist and has taken big hits and still got up from them.

Burrow is tougher than tua. I take Burrow
Reply/Quote
Tua has had 4 major surgeries already. If it wasn't for the hip this may have been a better debate, but who can risk it now?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get the hype pre-injury. But, now after Tua's various injuries, you choose Burrow 10 times out of 10.

It's not even as much that but actually seeing Burrow's growth in 2019.
Tua arguably was a more proven success than Burrow coming into the 2019 season, but Burrow continued to elevate his game, culminating in the SEC championship and CFP run.
I would definitely take Tua 2nd though. He's better than the other QBs not named Burrow IMO.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
no thanks on tua the guy is one banana peel from retirement

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is healthy and simply looks like a better QB. Easy choice for me.
Reply/Quote
Once again Tua is on a college All Star team where anyone could put up numbers.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 02:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: I know I’ve been all in on Burrow but Tua said he’s feeling better with his hip. So would you rather have Tua or Burrow ?

As Nately said, Burrow by a mile. Even if Tua is 100% he still has the history of getting hurt a lot. Burrow has been playing better
as of late. The one knock I have heard on Burrow is arm strength, guess what? Tua has an even weaker arm. Burrow has been 
more accurate lately and has better pocket presence and played his best against the best competition.

I sound like a broken frickin' record man. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Tua agent is even recommending that the Bengals draft Burrow. That means the Bengals are in the running for Tua.
Reply/Quote
Tua’s been pulling muscles and injuring himself ever since he discovered hand lotion at 12yrs old. Burrow is our guy.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 04:17 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Once again Tua is on a college All Star team where anyone could put up numbers.

And LSU was not this year...Burrow was helped by talent also
Reply/Quote