Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much for todays opener in the Cactus league against the tribe
Cancelled due to crappy weather.. On to playing against the Chicago White Sox tomorrow..
That is all..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Todays forecast: Partly weather. Mellow

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
As of right now Akiyama is hitting 1.000 in ST...1 for 1.. Well, it's a start anyway. Winker hit by a pitch..evidently injured somehow.. Payton pinch running for Wink..

Reply/Quote
We got spanked 7-2
Reply/Quote
3-2 until a 4 run 9th but, yeah, spanked.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
That first round 3rd baseman has been an error machine.. No names of course.. Nervous

Reply/Quote
Preseason record means very little. Most of those players will not start. Reds still most likely to contend to win division with Red birds.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Grand salami for Ervin today. Picking up where he left off last year. He has to be a lock for the roster out of ST this year.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 06:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Grand salami for Ervin today. Picking up where he left off last year. He has to be a lock for the roster out of ST this year.

Of all the so called fringe outfielders I like Ervin better than most. The guy produces runs. 7 triples last year for 4th in the NL..

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 07:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Of all the so called fringe outfielders I like Ervin better than most. The guy produces runs. 7 triples last year for 4th in the NL..

Agree Ervin is worth keeping around.
Reply/Quote
Gahh..Isabel.. Pitcher walks 2 on 8 straight pitches and he swings on the first pitch to end the inning..

Reply/Quote
Woo and hoo...1st ST win of the season, 9-6. Alaniz picked up the win. ThumbsUp  They're @ .500 on the ST season.

Reply/Quote