Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust in a baggie
Not sure who this kid is but DAMN! He can flipping play. I enjoyed this video.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Billy Strings
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 02:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Billy Strings

Well, I wasn't sure? I seen some Billy Strings videos of this song, but this looked like a bunch of kids hanging out having some drunken or smokin  fun. I swear, that kid standing in the video made me laugh. He didn't look as if he had a care in the world. Geez, I remember days like that when I was younger. Anyway, this kid would be able to shred an electric guitar. Oh, and also in that video with Billy Strings which he was with 3 other gentlemen, he didn't cut like the kid in the video I posted which is why I thought it may not be the same kid.

Reply/Quote
Holy crap, that kid in the green shirt I just noticed has the smile of the Joker (Jack Nicholson) and he never stops smiling. Oh, and he never lights his cigarette but keeps smoking it like it's lit. That kid is baked! LOL

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 06:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:  Oh, and also in that video with Billy Strings which he was with 3 other gentlemen, he didn't cut like the kid in the video I posted which is why I thought it may not be the same kid.

That is what I thout also.

The "couch video" just must be real old.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if he uses Fop or if he's a Dapper Dan man.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 05:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Wonder if he uses Fop or if he's a Dapper Dan man.

Well I don't want Fop Goddammit... I'm a Dapper Dan man.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 06:38 PM)jason Wrote: Well I don't want Fop Goddammit... I'm a Dapper Dan man.

We don't have Dapper Dan.  I can get it in about two weeks.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 05:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Wonder if he uses Fop or if he's a Dapper Dan man.

His hair is much longer now

[Image: billy_strings_8_16_19_whimmydiddle_Scott_Preston-1.jpg]

I have been watching a ton of his videos.  This guy is as good as any flat top picker alive.  He will be in the middle of an absolute blazing bluegrass solo and then start running what sound like jazz chord progressions.

Check out this old Ralph Stanley classic "Little Maggie".  Molly Tuttle is an incredible picker herself but she is just along for the ride here.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for that Harley. Damn, that dude can flat pick and sing great, very enjoyable. Fun times.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 01:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure who this kid is but DAMN! He can flipping play. I enjoyed this video.

Surprised to see them all in Fred's Living Room 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised to see them all in Fred's Living Room 

Not my living room.

Maybe this is the time to debate the difference between a "man cave" and a "man hole".
Reply/Quote
Yeah I heard Dust in a baggie about a year ago, fell in love with his playing! hes a hell of a guitar player! im hoping he gets more famous

He does a really good version of Hey  Joe as well

[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This guy is getting big.

Just did two shows in Knoxville that looked sold out.

Friday night was more of his "freaky" stuff (for the Deadhead types). Saturday was more straightforward bluegrass/rock out.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2022, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This guy is getting big.

Just did two shows in Knoxville that looked sold out.

Friday night was more of his "freaky" stuff (for the Deadhead types).  Saturday was more straightforward bluegrass/rock out.

Yeah I follow his official page on Facebook, and he's been touring like crazy (im sure like most artist who couldn't during covid) and hes been selling   out for the most part. 

Good for him, he is one hell of a musician!  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote