Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
It can't get worse if they take out hart. He isn't even touching bosa
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Hart flat out sucks! I don't care what Mr. Toast says!!!!

He's getting better 

Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is no pass blocking. Burrow would be lighting it up if our guys could block.

On a positive note, the rest of our team looks good. The OL looks overmatched
Reply/Quote
Got to throw that Andy.

Wait, what...?
Reply/Quote
The O Line needed preseason. They did not get it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Hart just has to go. I blame management. The rest of us already realized it long ago.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Fart with the talse shart.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Talse sharts are the worst kinda sharts.
Reply/Quote
It's hard to keep hands on Joey Bosa...but Zac Taylor is screwing up and not using Joe Mixon.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bring in Adeniji or Fred Johnson if this is the case...
Reply/Quote
Where’s that dude from Pittsburgh from the end of last year? Fred something
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:03 PM)bengaloo Wrote: There is no pass blocking. Burrow would be lighting it up if our guys could block.

On a positive note, the rest of our team looks good. The OL looks overmatched

I agree. They need BIG TIME OL help stat.
Reply/Quote
I know Bosa is good, but Bobby hart wasn't even outta of his stance and Bosa was by him. Totally unacceptable!!!!
Reply/Quote
Somehow Fred will defend Bobby Hart as he does most Bengals bums
Reply/Quote
Don’t know what else Bobby Hart has to do to prove he is a liability. Get Fred Johnson in there.
Reply/Quote
might want to get bobby hart some help on Bosa coach
Reply/Quote
Oh look hart sucks. How shocking
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Hart flat out sucks! I don't care what Mr. Toast says!!!!

I'm pretty sure Fred is just defending Hart since every man has a constitutional right to defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This OL is TRASH

Shocker. Who would have thought going against one of the best DL's in the league would make the worst OL since 2016 look bad?
Reply/Quote
We are doing alright vs a subpar team. Gotta get the Oline up to speed. They look slow out and helpless out there
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is getting tiresome. 

I love TLL but he can be way too negative...

Burrow has already been sacked 3x and pressured a bunch more, but yeah let’s nitpick the guy that scored our TD...

Reply/Quote