Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
There’s gotta be lineman in Free agency
Reply/Quote
That's a Defensive Win there. On the fumble holding it to just 3....16 to 13....Win this thing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
That's a victory. Now go score a TD!
Reply/Quote
That Mixon fumble was just a nice hit by Perryman. There was some room to run there, but, Perryman came flying in and hit Mixon at a good angle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: William Jackson III and Jessie Bates just saved the season. Turning seven into three!

The season? Lol it’s one game

Reply/Quote
Be nice to have those TD misses now...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Mixon needs to redeem himself!!!!

Lot of penetration on that fumble. Hopkins got blown up.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well we had the mirage of a team that might be fun to watch this season for a while. Now we have the reality.....

I'm less interested in the W/L are more into seeing Burrow do stuff...so there is still hope.  Burrow is the roookiest starting QB ever.
Reply/Quote
My prediction: Burrow is going to throw a TD to Boyd for the lead.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s having a nice game.

Yeah that's 2 nice pbus and just good overall play
Reply/Quote
First play, I give it back to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Josh Bynes and Germaine Pratt have had a great football game...The offense is letting the team down.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Great play Bates
Reply/Quote
Alright. Let's see the Joes pull together a game winning drive :)
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh, I gota admit snagging Burrow and then trading the Trevor Lawrence pick for a king's ransom could be a franchise-changer.

Here comes the trade Joe Burrow comments. So the trade is made and Trevor Lewrence looks the same as Burrows what’s next? Morons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm thinking 1-15 is possible here.

This whole season is preseason. Anything good they do this year is gravy as far as I’m concerned.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:46 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, some things in this universe never change.

What???  There are others?!?

(09-13-2020, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow is doing a lot less screaming in teammates' faces on the sidelines than I had hoped for.  I want him in full Mr. T mode...or Pee Wee Herman, though his screaming is less arngry.

A number of retired players on NFL radio have stated that type of stuff doesn't motivate teammates, rather it leads to resentment.
Reply/Quote
I hope that simplisafe db has a heart attack.
Reply/Quote
The OL has been pathetic but let's not crown the D here. This is not some powerhouse offense they are facing, and the pass rush is not good at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 07:53 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: That Mixon fumble was just a nice hit by Perryman. There was some room to run there, but, Perryman came flying in and hit Mixon at a good angle.

It was a good hit but the problem is that he was avoiding d line men as soon as he got the ball. That’s why he spun. This o line is trash (again)
Reply/Quote