Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carlos Basham's Prospects
So watching him in this Clemson game so far, he looks not bad... then I looked at this stats and WOW.

Is he a high 1st rounder or is his grade significantly lower?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 09:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So watching him in this Clemson game so far, he looks not bad... then I looked at this stats and WOW.

I'd say boarderline first or top of the second right now. He's a 34 strong side DE.

Jackson Carmen also had a very good game. He is a people mover lol. Love to see that in the right side of Cincy's line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 09:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So watching him in this Clemson game so far, he looks not bad... then I looked at this stats and WOW.

I wonder if he’s related to the Terrill Basham who played at Ohio University, with the Colts, and now the Jets? Both ends/pass rushing guys, and both are from western VA.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 11:07 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: I wonder if he’s related to the Terrill Basham who played at Ohio University, with the Colts, and now the Jets? Both ends/pass rushing guys, and both are from western VA.

Terrell doesn't have any info on his Wikipedia page, but surely a bit more digging and someone can find out :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 11:07 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: I wonder if he’s related to the Terrill Basham who played at Ohio University,  with the Colts, and now the Jets?  Both ends/pass rushing guys, and both are from western VA.

Yes, he is.

Basham is currently slotted as a mid-to-late 1st, but he could rise into top half of 1st round by draft time.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote