Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
(10-29-2021, 05:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I'm glad a Bengals coach is in the running again, but he's got a lot of season left to go. I think if this team finishes with a winning record, he absolutely should be coach of the year.

It’s just crazy, because early on he was on top of the lists of likeliest to be fired.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 05:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s just crazy, because early on he was on top of the lists of likeliest to be fired.

Indeed, and rightfully so.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zac's fault ...

1. China Coronavirus

2. Stupid light blue masks. See #1.

3. Afghanistan pullout. I am not talking about leaving the country.   Wink

4. It's taking too long[2009] for the Yankees to win their 28th Championship. Yawn 

5. My $4,000 treadmill is aboard one of the cargo ships.  Cool

[Image: _120646361_gettyimages-1341613072.jpg] 

[Image: 163049-3339.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Zac keeps winning, we might have to be rid of this thread?
Reply/Quote
Looks like 2019-20 Lou made his first appearance of the year. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks like 2019-20 Lou made his first appearance of the year.  Mellow

Well.  It was his Halloween costume so...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The only coaching props from today’s game go to NY.

Reply/Quote
Giving up 37/45 for 405 yards and 3 TDs to Tom Brady Mike White.
Getting thoroughly out-coached by Robert Saleh.
Struggling in the first half all year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 12:47 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If Zac keeps winning, we might have to be rid of this thread?

This didn't age well...  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This today was a pure example of a true coaching Loss
Can coaching fix it now is the question
Because the players that care are upset im sure
Can Zac and company teach the players that expect to win how to use this loss to better the team??
Reply/Quote
Also right quick..
Maybe Zac doing a 30 minute spot with Collin Cowherd was a bad call
Jim Rome and the jungle provides winning karma
Its Fact...research if you like
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks like 2019-20 Lou made his first appearance of the year. Mellow

Unfortunately wasn’t able to save clownshoes today!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 08:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This didn't age well...  Mellow

Truth!
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor needs an OC. Or he needs replaced. Don't even bother trying to change my mind. It won't work.
[Image: mob.jpg?resize=1030%2C440&zoom=2&quality...=all&ssl=1]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks like 2019-20 Lou made his first appearance of the year.  Mellow

ZT needs to learn how to call plays for a long sustained  drive..  give those defensive players a rest every now and then

Defense was on the field 2 minutes to our offenses 1

offense cant live and die on big plays
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ZT needs to learn how to call plays for a long sustained  drive..  give those defensive players a rest every now and then

Defense was on the field 2 minutes to our offenses 1

offense cant live and die on big plays

Yeah. The very last petty shot that I took at Taylor was that Ja'Marr Chase was a pretty good deodorant for stank coaching. Without the explosive plays, yesterday looked a lot like last year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. The very last petty shot that I took at Taylor was that Ja'Marr Chase was a pretty good deodorant for stank coaching. Without the explosive plays, yesterday looked a lot like last year.

Offense scored 31, defense gives up 34 to the frickin Jets. I haven't watched all of it, it's DVRd, but to give up 400 yds passing to a backup NYJ QB is pretty shitty. At least TN lost while they still had Wilson in there. I don't understand how this team CONSTANTLY plays like dogshit against backup scrubs. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:57 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Offense scored 31, defense gives up 34 to the frickin Jets. I haven't watched all of it, it's DVRd, but to give up 400 yds passing to a backup NYJ QB is pretty shitty. At least TN lost while they still had Wilson in there. I don't understand how this team CONSTANTLY plays like dogshit against backup scrubs. 

I'm not sure this guy isn't better than Wilson. The check downs to Carter killed us.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac... I've seen enough... This one broke the Camels back....
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 05:30 PM)Tony Wrote: Fire Zac... I've seen enough... This one broke the Camels back....

Grab a torch bro'.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote