Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
Props to our coaching staff. There are still some bumpy spots, but all I asked for is that they learn from their mistakes. They have, and it seems like a light has gone on for the entire team.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:02 AM)SladeX Wrote: Props to our coaching staff. There are still some bumpy spots, but all I asked for is that they learn from their mistakes. They have, and it seems like a light has gone on for the entire team.

This.... they're green, and several of our core players are green. They should only get better as a collective. Chemistry across the board can't be overlooked or emphasized enough.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I can't find my car keys.

**** you Zac

I broke the driver's side handle getting in my frozen ass truck after the game yesterday. I was babbling on the phone with a friend at the time. Thanks Zac.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 05:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, I don't think Zac expected Biden to take him seriously when he suggested Ogbuehi be put in charge of blocking the Taliban. Ninja

Dude.

Lmfao!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 03:49 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Dude.

Lmfao!

https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/coach-of-the-year-odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Giving us one of the most exciting, meaningful, and memorable games in Paul Brown Stadium History.
Reply/Quote
Take out Obama's name and replace it with Zac.  Tongue

[Image: 764_zpse01b15ab.gif?width=450&height=278...&crop=fill]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My dog pooped on my laptop last night.... F*** you Zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 12:25 PM)M.W. Wrote: My dog pooped on my laptop last night.... F*** you Zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that did not stop you from typing now did it?

Not sure who Zac is but I am sure you can blame him for the Styx album "Kilroy was Here" and that godawful stadium tour that followed.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 12:46 PM)attyla Wrote: that did not stop you from typing now did it?

Not sure who Zac is but I am sure you can blame him for the Styx album "Kilroy was Here" and that godawful stadium tour that followed.

Zac Taylor, head coach. This is a completely & totally accurate and scientific take-- 99.99% of us here all wanted him fired until the late season push made us realize we could win the AFC North. This thread exists to diss Zac.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go ahead and blame Zac for not announcing the exact point at which snot stops being snot and is officially considered a booger.. Inquiring minds wanna know.. You know..that exact moisture content cut off.. 
And hey! So I sometimes wonder about some slightly odd things..Sue me.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 12:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Zac Taylor, head coach. This is a completely & totally accurate and scientific take-- 99.99% of us here all wanted him fired until the late season push made us realize we could win the AFC North. This thread exists to diss Zac.

gotcha, figured while I was in the neighborhood I would chime in ignorantly.  
Reply/Quote
The hangover I'm gonna have Sunday morning is Zach's fault. Cheers
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 12:46 PM)attyla Wrote: that did not stop you from typing now did it?

M.W. will henceforth be known as Poopy Fingers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 05:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, I don't think Zac expected Biden to take him seriously when he suggested Ogbuehi be put in charge of blocking the Taliban. Ninja

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 12:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Zac Taylor, head coach. This is a completely & totally accurate and scientific take-- 99.99% of us here all wanted him fired until the late season push made us realize we could win the AFC North. This thread exists to diss Zac.

Meh. Zac Taylor is a below average coach. Took the ball out of his best player's hands, played not to lose (like the Green Bay and SF game), ran the stupid ball on first and second down in the red zone all night long. Offense was playing 3rd and long the entire 2nd half with a mediocre OL.

Disappointed in him. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin had 15 years to do this shit ONCE. Zac does it his 1st year with a healthy QB.

marvin and Dalton apologists need to STFU forever
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:16 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Meh. Zac Taylor is a below average coach. Took the ball out of his best player's hands, played not to lose (like the Green Bay and SF game), ran the stupid ball on first and second down in the red zone all night long. Offense was playing 3rd and long the entire 2nd half with a mediocre OL.

Disappointed in him. 

You're disappointed in him after our first playoff win in 30 years? LoL, wow.

Reply/Quote
So, how bout them apples, or did ya even taste em?

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, how bout them apples, or did ya even taste em?

Embrace the gif...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bengals won! 
Reply/Quote