Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth vs Carlos Dunlap
Who saw this one coming? Dunlap with his new team mid-season (rare enough from the Bengals) and Andrew Whitworth getting activated off the IR when everyone thought his season was certainly over (and possibly his career).

Now they'll face off against each other Sat at 4:40pm in the postseason.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Damn, I thought Whit was done for sure. Dude is a warrior. I hope he makes Dunlap his *****. :P
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 10:29 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Whit also already said he’s playing next season too. I bet those two are going to love going at it in the playoffs. Jersey exchange after the game?

One of them gets a playoff win. It would be Dunlap's first.

Mike Brown will still have zero!

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2021, 03:03 AM)BengalChris Wrote: One of them gets a playoff win. It would be Dunlap's first.

Mike Brown will still have zero!

He’s going to “earn his stripes next year!” LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2021, 10:29 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Whit also already said he’s playing next season too. I bet those two are going to love going at it in the playoffs. Jersey exchange after the game?
believe jersey exchange has been suspended.
Reply/Quote
Whit, a billion years old, weeks removed from a serious knee injury, and he is 8 yards downfield on a running play moving the pile forward. Goddamn!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 07:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Whit, a billion years old, weeks removed from a serious knee injury, and he is 8 yards downfield on a running play moving the pile forward. Goddamn!

Love it !
Reply/Quote
Dunlap didn't get the sack there, but it looked like him leaping up made Goff hold the ball and switch his vision to the left side of the field, which took long enough that another guy got it.

Reply/Quote
Dunlap knocks a ball down at the LoS on 3rd down. Rams punt.

Would be damn nice to have a DE like that Carlos Dunlap guy.

Reply/Quote
Every time I watch Seattle I'm reminded of how glad I am we took Sample over Metcalf.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Whit stacking them playoff wins.

Reply/Quote