Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy for our Bills brothers
They were super classy donating all that money to Dalton’s charity a few years ago, and have always been another long time suffering fan base that kind of mirrors us (small market, Super Bowl runs but always came up short, playoff win drought...).

This was their first playoff victory in 25 years. Good for them. Josh Allen has really silenced his critics. I was pretty harsh on the kid myself, but he has turned into a hell of a QB. The game is in a good place with all these young star QB’s when Brady, Brees, Rodgers, etc retire.

I can’t wait for this to be us someday soon...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
They're who I'm rooting for. Hell with all these teams that have been there a dozen times in last 10 years.
Reply/Quote
I'm also rooting on the Bills. Allen is a fun player to get behind.
Reply/Quote
Next time we play them in Buffalo you should make the trip. It's doubtful you'll be calling them your brothers after attending one of their games... Redneck dickheads up there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: Next time we play them in Buffalo you should make the trip. It's doubtful you'll be calling them your brothers after attending one of their games... Redneck dickheads up there.

When I was a semi-truck driver in the early 90's I stopped there and went to one of Wayne Gretsky's bars. People were nice? WTF you talking about? I felt very comfortable and the people were cool as heck. Is it possible the accents made them seem rude? 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: Next time we play them in Buffalo you should make the trip. It's doubtful you'll be calling them your brothers after attending one of their games... Redneck dickheads up there.

They donated over 400k to Dalton’s charity, sorry if a few drunks at a game were rude to you but that doesn’t really change my opinion. I hope they win it all.

Reply/Quote
This is the first time I have ever heard anyone not from WNY say anything bad about WNYers.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2021, 01:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They donated over 400k to Dalton’s charity, sorry if a few drunks at a game were rude to you but that doesn’t really change my opinion. I hope they win it all.

Maybe karma will show up with a Lombardi for them.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 11:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When I was a semi-truck driver in the early 90's I stopped there and went to one of Wayne Gretsky's bars. People were nice? WTF you talking about? I felt very comfortable and the people were cool as heck. Is it possible the accents made them seem rude? 

A bar is not the cheap seats at Ralph Wilson Stadium. This was 2013 when we actually won games too. I don't know... Maybe the Tyler Boyd 4th down TD has softened them since. Didn't have a terrible time, but I definitely saw people who did. They're shitty in defeat. I know some of our fans are too. I've seen worse in Cleveland, but they're pretty bad in Buffalo.

Hell the other day was the first time they'd had fans all year, and they were brawling with each other.... And they were spread out for Pete's sake.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2021, 10:51 AM)jason Wrote: Hell the other day was the first time they'd had fans all year, and they were brawling with each other.... And they were spread out for Pete's sake.

LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2021, 01:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They donated over 400k to Dalton’s charity, sorry if a few drunks at a game were rude to you but that doesn’t really change my opinion. I hope they win it all.

Definitely a cool gesture. I think I remember them giving Dalton a big ovation the following preseason too. They're hot right now, but it's hard to see them getting past Mahomes and them.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If they can win in the playoffs after several decades, we can too. Good for them.
Reply/Quote
Go buffalo!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2021, 02:13 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: This is the first time I have ever heard anyone not from WNY say anything bad about WNYers.

Im a temporary member of the Buff Mafia right now...MB should be taking notes on how you build a small market team into a winner. 
They have drafted very well and the Diggs trade made them look genius.  On top of that well coached and no one on team that is a cancer from what I can tell. Very Impressive.
Go Bills!  
Reply/Quote
Their path to the Super Bowl is looking better and better.
They can have a home game vs Cleveland or go to KC and play the Chiefs with (possibly) no Mahomes
Reply/Quote
When they donated to the Dalton's charity for the touchdown pass that ended their playoff drought, that was great. But this is just as classy. Lamar went out of the game yesterday with a concussion, and they are donating to his Louisville charity that helps feed kids who aren't getting the free school lunches..... I'm definitely pulling for the Bills to win it all...
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30729869/buffalo-bills-fans-donate-lamar-jackson-backed-charity-victory-baltimore-ravens
Reply/Quote
Bill's are like a confused relationship, they FUp all the time with conduct and behavior but then do nice things to make up
Reply/Quote