Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Carlos Dunlap is such a d bag
I saw he changed his name to Dunlap II on his jersey. First d bag move.

Second d bag move:
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/carlos-dunlap-seattle-seahawks-nfl-football

Bro, you talk about energy and intensity of the Seahawks? Where was that from you when you played with the Bengals this year? Lead by example and people will follow. I get that Lou and the Bengals dicked you around a little bit, but you can still bring the passion, intensity, and energy you talk about having with Seattle to the Bengals.

Guy sucks.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Long term great player for the Bengals. Not his fault the team went to absolute shit and Mike Brown handed the keys over to a bunch of assholes in over their heads.

Glad he was able to get out, have some success, and go to the playoffs. Just like I was happy for Whit when he got to go to a SB, or when Chad got to go to a SB, or when Palmer got his postseason victory.

Just seems awfully petty to hate long time Bengals who gave us good memories... just because they get tired of Mike Brown's ways and want a last chance to do something with their careers.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not sure why these things make Carlos a "d bag"
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:08 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I saw he changed his name to Dunlap II on his jersey. First d bag move.

Second d bag move:
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/carlos-dunlap-seattle-seahawks-nfl-football

Bro, you talk about energy and intensity of the Seahawks? Where was that from you when you played with the Bengals this year? Lead by example and people will follow. I get that Lou and the Bengals dicked you around a little bit, but you can still bring the passion, intensity, and energy you talk about having with Seattle to the Bengals.

Guy sucks.

Carlos did play hard, then they benched him versus motivating him.

He is also a great guy off the field, met him and shy with no big ego. But hey, call him names as he makes ZT, Lou and MB look like morons. They keep Geno and trade Dunlap, 1 more of their brilliant (sarcasm) moves.

Not get off the drugs Weezy and quit insulting human beings. No excuse for it..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This is just my opinion and there's some guessing here, I'm not implying I'm 100% correct.

1. Carlos wanted out of Cincinnati for some time now. Can't really say I blame him.

2. I believe his resurgence in last half of 2018 was his audition for what he hoped for future team.

3. Carlos's effort suffered in 2019/20 because he didn't really wanna be here. Which wasn't right, but it wasn't right MB wouldn't let him go either.

4. ML leaving and the clown show taking over only added to his frustration.

5. I think the 10 and 1/2 years reference is his way of stating he was super frustrated with MB/Bengals/losing. And the wanted to be on a contender. We've seen this before huh ?

In the end I don't agree with how he went about getting out but a big part of me can't blame him and I wish him well.
Reply/Quote
Not seeing how this meets the "d-bag" threshold. He's in the playoffs while the Mickey Mouse organization he left is floundering. He's earned the right to talk.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
6 one and done for Carlos Dunlap.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:46 PM)Synric Wrote: 7 one and done for Carlos Dunlap.

We'll get em next year......oh wait
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:46 PM)Synric Wrote: 6 one and done for Carlos Dunlap.

Has a player ever made it to the playoffs 6+ times and never won a game?
Reply/Quote
Bad thread is bad.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 10:13 PM)tBengal Wrote: Has a player ever made it to the playoffs 6+ times and never won a game?

Well yeah Carlos Dunlap
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This is just my opinion and there's some guessing here, I'm not implying I'm 100% correct.

1. Carlos wanted out of Cincinnati for some time now. Can't really say I blame him.

2. I believe his resurgence in last half of 2018 was his audition for what he hoped for future team.

3. Carlos's effort suffered in 2019/20 because he didn't really wanna be here. Which wasn't right, but it wasn't right MB wouldn't let him go either.

4. ML leaving and the clown show taking over only added to his frustration.

5. I think the 10 and 1/2 years reference is his way of stating he was super frustrated with MB/Bengals/losing. And the wanted to be on a contender. We've seen this before huh ?

In the end I don't agree with how he went about getting out but a big part of me can't blame him and I wish him well.
The whole effort thing is BS; Dunlap was fine here. Lou just didn't like him for whatever reason while he was here.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap can kick rocks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap did nothing wrong. It's not his fault that ownership takes no pride in what they do.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 10:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Carlos Dunlap can kick rocks.

Guy can go eat a bag if nails standing on a magnet. I hoped to never read his name here again
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:46 PM)Synric Wrote: 6 one and done for Carlos Dunlap.

Yeah... It's an individual sport.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They need to have a stat like hockey and basketball with assists. Only they need to make it for sacks. Dunlap and M. Johnson ( 1 year) benefited dearly from having Geno collapsing the middle of the pocket. As for Dunlap, he was a very good player for us for years but anyone that says he doesn't take plays off isn't watching him completely. I used to love it when he'd run 20 yards down field to tackle a player and try to strip them from behind, but he hasn't done that for years. I watched a small sample of yesterday's playoff game and of the approximate 10 plays I watched him he took at least 2 off and just stood there with the lineman. He started relying too much on batting down passes and gave up rushing the quarterback too quickly if it wasn't an open shot. I for one am glad he's gone. For being Mr.Antibully he sure bullied his way out of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 09:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Long term great player for the Bengals. Not his fault the team went to absolute shit and Mike Brown handed the keys over to a bunch of assholes in over their heads.

Glad he was able to get out, have some success, and go to the playoffs. Just like I was happy for Whit when he got to go to a SB, or when Chad got to go to a SB, or when Palmer got his postseason victory.

Just seems awfully petty to hate long time Bengals who gave us good memories... just because they get tired of Mike Brown's ways and want a last chance to do something with their careers.

it is his fault on how he handled himself
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 06:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it is his fault on how he handled himself

He handled himself exactly how he had to in order to force (what I think was) the 2nd EVER mid-season trade by Mike Brown in 30 years. He got away from terrible coaches disrespecting him on a bad team and go to go to a good team, put up some good numbers, and go to the playoffs. He probably added 3 more years onto his future career length and $10-20m more in career earnings than if he stayed here and "remained bullish".

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Poor baby only had two hours to pack. I'm quite sure he was able to afford movers to come pack him up and move him. A leopard doesn't change it's spots... Dunlap will start taking plays off out there as well, and Seattle won't put up with it and will can him.
Reply/Quote