Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson top 4 underrated prospects in NFL
FootballballOutsiders released a list of the top 25 underrated prospects in the NFL.  Qualifications are

Not drafted in first two rounds.
3rd year or less in league.
Fewer than 500 snaps played

Good news is that Logan Wilson is ranked #4 on the list (Patriot RB Damien Harris #1).  After the top 25 they list an additional 10 "Honorable Mention", and Davis-Gaither made that list.  So two of the top 35 is pretty good.

Bad news is that Steelers (#5 Alex Highsmith, ER, #6 Kevin Dotson, G), Ravens (#3 Justin Madubuike, DL, #21 Devin Duvernay, WR) , and Browns (#7 Jordan Elliott, DT, #19 Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR) all have 2 players on the "Top 25" list.

So almost a quarter (8 of 35) of the top 35 underrated prospects, including 5 of the top 7, are in the AFCN.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 09:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: FootballballOutsiders released a list of the top 25 underrated prospects in the NFL.  Qualifications are

Not drafted in first two rounds.
3rd year or less in league.
Fewer than 500 snaps played

Good news is that Logan Wilson is ranked #4 on the list (Patriot RB Damien Harris #1).  After the top 25 they list an additional 10 "Honorable Mention", and Davis-Gaither made that list.  So two of the top 35 is pretty good.

Bad news is that Steelers (#5 Alex Highsmith, ER, #6 Kevin Dotson, G), Ravens (#3 Justin Madubuike, DL, #21 Devin Duvernay, WR) , and Browns (#7 Jordan Elliott, DT, #19 Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR) all have 2 players on the "Top 25" list.

So almost a quarter (8 of 35) of the top 35 underrated prospects, including 5 of the top 7, are in the AFCN.

I wander if this was before Harris lost the game for the pats??
Reply/Quote
Highsmith is really good.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: Highsmith is really good.

That Defensive front for Pittsburgh is scary good... and they don't even have Stephon Tuitt.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 09:25 PM)Tony Wrote: I wander if this was before Harris lost the game for the pats??

Yes

(09-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: Highsmith is really good.

And yes.
Reply/Quote