Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Great blocking by the Oline on that touchdown pass.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who is this team? I've never seen a Bengals team dominate the Steelers like this lol

Of course, this means we lose to JAX  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
CHASE..A MONSTER!!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:59 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He's a 2nd year guy?

Burrow RUN, he wanted that TD, just missed though

He just making fun of Trademark from earlier
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know that it ain't over yet, but it seems that the fat lady is awake and dressed for her appearance. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Why Did We Draft LSU Combo Burrow to Chase ???

OH, That's Why.

24 to 7 over Squeelers
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Startin to feel like a route.. Man! It was worth the wait..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:59 PM)treee Wrote: Carman is the new starter no doubt. Burrow was reading a newspaper back there.
I really hope they keep playing him even after XSF is healthy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Stop & TD.

Happened so fast it is not iced, yet.

Another Chase TD. Tons of time for Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who is this team? I've never seen a Bengals team dominate the Steelers like this lol

Last year?

Reply/Quote
Bengals finally have a great linebacker Logan Wilson... ADG needs more snaps he's been solid with his reps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:59 PM)treee Wrote: Carman is the new starter no doubt. Burrow was reading a newspaper back there.

Pittsburg has rushed for on like every play even though it’s not working . They don’t wanna rush 5 or 6 i guess cause our WRs are doing so well
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wish browns would lose dammit put dalton in there
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:51 PM)treee Wrote: Legs Benedict is a healthy part of ever Kickfast.

Tripod is just SOLID.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hope they don’t but the Steelers need to tank and get a new QB. Ben may still make some throws and have some good games, but it’s time to move on
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm not crying, you're crying!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 03:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's gotten better, believe it or not. It used to be after any turnover or bad play, someone would claim the game was over, regardless of score or if it was first quarter. Hell, some would even say the SEASON was over.

Still has a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go but it's gotten better.

I just find it crazy. People were saying burrow is now terrible and should be benched for Allen or wanting Dalton back about 16 minutes of play ago. Some very odd “fans” out there
Reply/Quote
Well, that sounds good.

This can be a good momentum.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Gotta listen to the rest of the game on the road. I'm asking Nicomo to do the Game Ball thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Taking off, running, and diving headfirst for the first down, and then throwing a touchdown?!

[Image: tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif]
Reply/Quote