Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Three in the books, boys. Dare we dream?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Is awuzie hurt?

yes

good news and bad news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Injury Update: CB Chidode Awuzie is doubtful to return with a groin injury. OT Riley Reiff is probable to return with a left ankle injury.</p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1442207790534176775?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 26, 2021</a></blockquote>  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well we have a shot at winning here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good thing the Steelers drafted a RB in the first round this year. His 2.8 yards per carry today is really paying off. Ninja

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Awful non-stop on third down.

Yeah field position would have been great. I think I might feel comfortable at 31-7
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So I lost the internet for the bloody 17 pts we score after 7-7. Finally back.

I am so infuriated. If we lose this game I'm going to.. uhm.. curl in the fetus position for 5 minutes.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:22 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Boos raining down in Pittsburg after 3 quarters is music to my ears.

Mine too......unfortunately there are 4 quarters in a game
Reply/Quote
Browns now lead 20-6, Ravens lead 16-7
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad the 4th Quarter and Bengals with a nice lead. I would like to see Mixon get 100 yards rushing plus. Lets eat some clock. If we do this right, Steelers won't have time to come back.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:23 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: So I lost the internet for the bloody 17 pts we score after 7-7. Finally back.

I am so infuriated. If we lose this game I'm going to.. uhm.. curl in the fetus position for 5 minutes.

Log back off. Do you know nothing about sports?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah field position would have been great. I think I might feel comfortable at 31-7

didnt hear about Awuzie...dam...
need to hold on to this one
Reply/Quote
Please, do not forget the Zac Taylor does suck, regardless of the outcome of the game.
Reply/Quote
Hilton got spun
Reply/Quote
Come on man. Hilton hasnt looked good in coverage much this season
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:23 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: So I lost the internet for the bloody 17  pts we score after 7-7. Finally back.

I am so infuriated.  If we lose this game I'm going to.. uhm.. curl in the fetus position for 5 minutes.

Ummm, any chance you could lose the internet again so we can get another 17 points? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Damn 3rd and 11 at their 2

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 04:24 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Come on man. Hilton hasnt looked good in coverage much this season

Best asset has been his run defense and blitzing
Reply/Quote
Crap the fans started reluctantly waving their towels after that conversion. They’re gaining momentum
Reply/Quote
It’s too early to go to prevent defense, Lou!
Reply/Quote
So I'm back and I see the squeelers get a 3rd down and a 20+ yrd catch.. lol
Reply/Quote