Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Holy shit Josh Johnson still plays? lol!!!!! Game over. They better hope to god that kid is ok
-Housh
Reply/Quote
How many times has Burrow been hit that late or later with no flag?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really, didn’t need that late hit
Reply/Quote
Well time for Josh Johnson to shred the defense
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Holy shit Josh Johnson still plays? lol!!!!! Game over. They better hope to god that kid is ok

No shit, man. That's a name I haven't heard in a while, holy smokes. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:04 PM)samhain Wrote: That hit was not late.

Exactly.  That hit is why the ball came out all effed up.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:05 PM)Whacked Wrote: Browns being given a blue print on how to beat us.

Dink and dunk

And the Browns > Jets

And don't let Chase get open, apparently Burrow doesn't know or want to dink/dunk himself. Stop Mixon and stop the deep ball and we're dead. I would argue just stop the deep ball and it's over for us.
Reply/Quote
That will help
Reply/Quote
I called this the trap game. Its not a good looking game.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:04 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Jets QB of the future apparently. Wilson might as well ask for a trade

Wait until the next team gets to see him play again and sits on all that short crap.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And bogus flag. Why not? The Bengals are already being exposed as poseurs here.
Reply/Quote
Ok, 3rd string QB in...we win this and play Buffalo in the AFC Championship game.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:05 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well time for Josh Johnson to shred the defense

He doesnt have the ability. This game is over if White cant go
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Johnson looked a little too happy about Whites injury lol
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: So much for our being a good second half team...

We're 5 minutes into a 30 minute half.

(10-31-2021, 03:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So the same reason people get so butthurt over pimping Chase then?

Anyway, Carman is going to have some bad games. Just like Sewell did early on.

Ain't nobody "butthurt" over Chase LOL

Some people actually prefer the team do well over winning a debate with some rando.

Others just want their cake (Chase) and eat it too (pretending the line is a-ok now).

Sorry you think every post is about you, but I guess if the shoe fits...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:04 PM)Housh Wrote: This kid is better than Zach Wilson lol

getting spanked like a gimp in the basement
this is just plain ass UGLEEEEEEE!

they blew thier load last week in BAL and are still dreaming of it. 

Reply/Quote
Yeah that didn't look that bad to me. But he should of held up. Man our offense needs to wake up and win this game.
Reply/Quote
Team must have gotten really high right before this game.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We are clearly having a hangover. This isnt the same team that played in Baltimore last week. you can see it in the way they are walking and looking. We are going to hand this to the Jets if we dont snap out of it.
Reply/Quote
So what was the late hit? I’m pretty sure he got hit right as he threw….
Reply/Quote