Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
(10-31-2021, 05:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: That call is BS bth played lowered their helmet

He didn’t even lower his. He was already there. You’re up by 21 the call doesn’t matter.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 04:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Back to back road wins, one looked awesome one looked less awesome.  So be it.

(10-31-2021, 04:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nope, but you realize we are currently winning ..... right?

This is why....
Reply/Quote
Nice win last week. Terrible game and loss this week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Refs just cheated us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Truly pathetic defense. Still just one loss. Not the end of the world but shoulda never happened
Reply/Quote
Bullshit call at this point n the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I want zac wilson to retire. No way he ever takes this team over again.
Reply/Quote
Lou, WTF????? You didn't have a defense that stops short passing plays? DARE White to throw long.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals were outplayed and unfortunately, outclassed. WAY too much conservative gameplay...as has been noted... and too many missed opportunities.

The Jets weren't 1-5 via osmosis. The Bengals should've been better. They weren't. End of story.
Reply/Quote
And....back to being embarrassed to be a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Well, can we get back to talking about dangling this ultra-awesome roster in front of better coaches?
Reply/Quote
We’re gonna get boat raced by the Browns next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
And people wonder why we lose our shit.
Reply/Quote
Wilson n Pratt absolutely trash today . **** them
Reply/Quote
Bad call but the bungles lost that game not the refs

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
People out of the Zac Taylor crotch yet?
Reply/Quote
Hey, whenever we need a first lets just lower our helmet into a guy bro. Because now we know thats how you do it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The Joe Burrow interception

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Screw this game. Taylor should have gotten himself ejected after that trash penalty. Stick up for your players.
Reply/Quote
This team is still trash
Reply/Quote