Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Steelers are the LUCKIEST team in the NFL.

**EDIT** FG hits the upright and still goes thru.
Reply/Quote
AND OF COURSE the ricochet goes in!! Stupid lucky flipping Stoolers
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Even the announcer goes "shoved on the play". Dude just fell.

He was pushing himself off and shoved himself down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:28 PM)Destro Wrote: And has remained in the top 5 in yards all year, in the pass happy, offensive genius coached Bengals. He is not Derrick Henry, but no one is. He is good on a team whose biggest on field weakest is O-line.

Yards are purely a volume stat. Also the Bengals aren't pass happy. They are 20th in pass play percentage this season. Mixon is not doing anything impressive thus far this season. His top five yardage comes with top five carries. I love the guy, and his performance isn't all of his fault, but it's nothing special. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Son of a…

Lucky FG

Has a Steelers or Ravens kicker ever missed a FG against the Bengals? I'm sure it's happened, but I don't remember one.
Reply/Quote
I wish they had not given up the bomb but outside of that it was passable D except for the DL failing to win its matchups against the Stealer OL.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Anyone else think we will need 35 to win today

27 should do it unless the Jets/Browns game D comes back. If it does we have bigger problems then a loss to pitt to worry about.
Reply/Quote
Man, it'd be HUGE if the offense can march down the field and get another TD.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: Has a Steelers or Ravens kicker ever missed a FG against the Bengals? I'm sure it's happened, but I don't remember one.

Boswell's miss this year was against the Bengals.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think we have officially passed the time where Wilson might look like he was going to have a breakout season and become a special player.

(11-28-2021, 03:28 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea looks like he was confused there two guys took a receiver running through a zone and no one passed off Johnson.

Yea Wilson shifted hard outside on that play but he's had some really nice plays to go along with it. Second year player first time full time starter gotta take a little bad with the good.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Let's run it Mixon
Reply/Quote
I need Higgins to turn that jet motion upfield on a PA and we take a shot.
Reply/Quote
I know one thing - I’m done starting Tee Higgins on my fantasy team
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: Has a Steelers or Ravens kicker ever missed a FG against the Bengals? I'm sure it's happened, but I don't remember one.

Boswell missed one in the last Bengals-Steelers game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good to see Tee hold on.
Reply/Quote
I absolutely love those quick passes in 5 out. Its like you are calling a run play still
-Housh
Reply/Quote
7 steelers there and tee gets it lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I know one thing - I’m done starting Tee Higgins on my fantasy team

teamwork, teamwork
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:34 PM)Housh Wrote: I absolutely love those quick passes in 5 out. Its like you are calling a run play still

That's exactly the idea, too. Extension of the run game. I love it as well.
Reply/Quote
Rick Ross could be coaching the Steelers and no one would ever know.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote