Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Well how about that sports fans? How bout da Bengals?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Longest play for Higgins this season. Good to see them going deep with other targets. Balance!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
TD HIGGINS!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: Not so fast my friend!

SHHHHHH.

Apparently Tee does better when he does not start him on his Fantasy Team, don't convince him to start him again!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I want to see the Serena/Wonder Woman commercial where it's Gal Gadot playing tennis.

Her fine self. Idk where DC found her, but they need to keep going back. Im still waiting on a good, well funded Batwoman movie. People dont really get how cool that character is in the comics.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Let us bench fat ben before 4Q begins. We did it to Lamar, we will do it to Ben, and the faker.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I know one thing - I’m done starting Tee Higgins on my fantasy team

Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:40 PM)treee Wrote: AJ Green flashbacks

yes
Reply/Quote
Not going to lie, when Burrow threw that I said "oh shit" because I was worried about him overthrowing it and the CB being in great position for a pick. Goodness, that catch was ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
That was LSU Joe right there. Spread it out and if ANY of your one guys is in man, throw it up
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Squad is dangerous if Burrow keeps using all his weapons.
Reply/Quote
Gameplan has been great so except for...fill in the blank

Reply/Quote
This is good shit but we cant let up at all. Lets get a pick 6 right here lol
Reply/Quote
Great to see. If we don’t get TEE and BOYD involved we are doomed down the road.
Chase is getting so much attn.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is 7-7, I like.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When Tee Higgins is doing THAT opposite Ja'Marr Chase while Joe Mixon is averaging six yards a carry, well, that's mighty frightening development for defensive coordinators.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1465028234400210945?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 28, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:42 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Not going to lie, when Burrow threw that I said "oh shit" because I was worried about him overthrowing it and the CB being in great position for a pick. Goodness, that catch was ridiculous.

Burrow throws bombs to the sky that take 10 seconds to land
Reply/Quote
That was pretty
Reply/Quote
Another turnover, please
Reply/Quote