Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-28-2021, 04:23 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Someone should have knocked sissy ass Ben on his ass after the pick

I think Watt has move up.
Reply/Quote
Ben got a BJ!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can’t script a better first half
Reply/Quote
Clicking on all cylinders.
Reply/Quote
We need to get out of this game with no injuries.
Reply/Quote
when does Ben get benched for the reindeer?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yes! Sack by interior line!
Reply/Quote
This is the worst Steelers team I've ever seen I guess.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Ha I remember that CHicago game, Cedric Benson was in their ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
"We give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: when does Ben get benched for the reindeer?

shhhh... we dont want no rookie QBs or backups...
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Ha I remember that CHicago game, Cedric Benson was in their ass

Didn't we pull Benson though? Or was that Dillon's game? We seem to stop our RBs from breaking records lol. Would be nice to spit in the wounds this time.
Reply/Quote
I ***** hate that franchise. All of them. Hope watt
and raeplisburger leave the game with testicular rippage or anal fissures.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We need to get out of this game with no injuries.

and more Burrow picks.

He is just not the same.

Still solid but has lost a step.

Just sayin
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Keep the starters in.  I want to see how the world reacts to us dropping 50 on the Steelers.

I wanna see em drop 65 on them.. Maybe more. I definitely wouldn't mind an 8 TD lead.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "We give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They gave up on the 4th quarter last game, they gave up on the 2nd quarter this game.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Ha I remember that CHicago game, Cedric Benson was in their ass

And Palmer was killing them with the same play over an over because they wouldn't change their coverage shell.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Unfortunately we're out here to make the playoffs not fight for the bottom of the division like PB and Browns.

Hitting their QB after he throws a pick, will not put us in a fight for last place, it'll show your QB that you'll have his back
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Keep the starters in.  I want to see how the world reacts to us dropping 50 on the Steelers.

While I'd like to agree in most cases, the Steelers will take you out if they can't win. Get this win locked up and put Burrow, Chase and Mixon on Ipad and ear piece duty.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Well this time they got the proverbial fast start! Now finish it strong too and give us a complete game.

And yes something is "off" with Burrow but the line and run game have been so dominant that it hasn't mattered.
Reply/Quote