Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-28-2021, 04:31 PM)pally Wrote: I can't say it any better

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thinking about Steelers Week ? <a href="https://t.co/yNWpbo8TQM">pic.twitter.com/yNWpbo8TQM</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1464357043335163908?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 26, 2021</a></blockquote>

This gets repped everytime.
Reply/Quote
Offensive line is moving that Steelers D. We run the ball like this consistently, we are going to win a lot of games.
Reply/Quote
Bengals getting some half time love.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ben's gonna fake an injury early when they come back out.

Then throw a 70 yard bomb. will be great prep for us for faker mayfield.
Reply/Quote
When is the last time we were up 4 possessions on the squeelers
Reply/Quote
I called 41 19 Bengals in the prediction thread.. I gave Pissburgh too much credit...
Reply/Quote
I noticed Cowher didn't say "We Dey" at half time...
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ben's gonna fake an injury early when they come back out.

That is highly likely.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Keep the pedal to the metal. This is our game.
Reply/Quote
31-3 at halftime and the Allegheny river in Pittsburgh is flooding in tears! Thousands flee! Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:32 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Burrow has two incompleteness. One a pick, probably shouldn't have thrown it. Relax. He has done pretty darn well this season and is top 10 in pretty much every QB category. Turnovers need to improve. But let's stop acting like he is anything remotely bad.
Yep. I think people just need to accept that Joe is going to take an ill advised shot once or twice per game but the other 95% of his game will be immaculate. I'd take that any day.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This is best the offensiveline has looked since at least 2015
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Then throw a 70 yard bomb. will be great prep for us for faker mayfield.

He's going to exit this game as quickly as he gets a chance. His little ego can't take this.
Reply/Quote
Keep the foot on the gas and keep composure. You know the Steelers will try to mentally break us. Fights. Arguments. Penalties. Can't let it happen

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Then throw a 70 yard bomb. will be great prep for us for faker mayfield.

yes, too much time left in this for me...but Ill say we get to 38 its over
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:32 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Burrow has two incompleteness. One a pick, probably shouldn't have thrown it. Relax. He has done pretty darn well this season and is top 10 in pretty much every QB category. Turnovers need to improve. But let's stop acting like he is anything remotely bad.

Seriously. He had pressure in his face and hi sonly other choice was probably to take the sack and the same people would've had a problem with that.

That said, yes, he needs to make better decisions at times (including taking sacks at times), but he's only on his 2nd season in the NFL. I fully expect him to work hard at improving and eventually start making good decisions at ALL times.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Also, was TJ actually trying to push down Burrow? If he was, even though he 'won' kinda pathetic.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Wooooo!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well this time they got the proverbial fast start! Now finish it strong too and give us a complete game.

And yes something is "off" with Burrow but the line and run game have been so dominant that it hasn't mattered.

What’s off with him? He made one errant throw when Heyward was on his ass.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:35 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Keep the foot on the gas and keep composure. You know the Steelers will try to mentally break us. Fights. Arguments. Penalties. Can't let it happen

Exactly. We cant let up. Stay focused and stick a fork in these guys. 
Reply/Quote