Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Alright, let's own the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Ben looks like an old truck on 1st gear.

No, he looks like an ice wagon, pulled by a half dead horse
Reply/Quote
What would be Cool would be a 200 yard rushing day by Mixon. That, and 2nd string QB in the game for Burrow around middle of 4th quarter. That way no late Steeler injury to another Bengal QB.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:47 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, you guys have automatic gears so my joke felt off Big Grin

Sorry to grind your gears Cool
Reply/Quote
Quote:michaelsean Wrote:
I’m telling you, I don’t think Apple was ever touched.

Now I wanna find a replay and see for myself.

OK, I watched it...
Although Apple was initially knocked down by his own player (#55 was pushed into him) - he was indeed touched immediately after by #88, who got a hand on him.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Wow even special teams playing well.

WEll, it wouldn't be a "COMPLETE" demolition of Pittsburgh if special teams didn't do some positive things too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:47 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, you guys have automatic gears so my joke felt off Big Grin

I tried a manual once when I was 16. Everyone is better off that we have automatics.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Let them play one more quarter and rest them assuming we score here. Treat it like the preseason so we’re rested for the chargers.
Reply/Quote
If Joe Haden was out there hed be getting his shit pushed back too, dont do that announcers.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
PB run defense is worst in league isn't it?
Reply/Quote
A lot of steelers will be losing their jobs after this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:48 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Now I wanna find a replay and see for myself.

OK, I watched it...
Although Apple was initially knocked down by his own player (#55 was pushed into him) - he was indeed touched by #88, who got a hand on him.

Thank you. I only saw it once. I feel better than thinking we wasted four points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
40 pages of posts at the start of the second half.

Normally that indicates the Bengals are getting obliterated, not destroying the opponent.
Reply/Quote
This is the most complete game we've played all season. Just incredible! WHO DEY!
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
Mixon and the o-line are just dominating.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: PB run defense is worst in league isn't it?

If not, it is now. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:49 PM)Housh Wrote: If Joe Haden was out there hed be getting his shit pushed back too, dont do that announcers.

Word.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I don't have high hopes that we escape without injury. This is a mike tomlin coached team afterall.
Reply/Quote
Why is Prince in there?
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Two ugly plays in a row.
Reply/Quote