Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Giants - GameDay Thread***
(08-21-2022, 08:58 PM)Tony Wrote: He has the homerun speed to house it too. Something our backfield is missing..

Damn rights, he looks faster than Gio when watching the two honestly. High praise.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Allen is still around cause he doesnt throw INTs much..

He doesn't do anything else either, especially completions. I've never seen a QB at this level miss by so much. 
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:52 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm good with that.. They may be rusty for a quarter or 2 week 1 though. I guess better safe than sorry. It's just seems like not many teams do this..

Has Volson at least looked like he belongs in the NFL against that starting Dline?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:48 PM)Tony Wrote: Where is the overreaction though? Anything I said not true?

It is like saying the 4th grade OL sucks against the 6th grade defense.  Is it surprising?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Starting to?  
You are late to the party.

See, I've wanted him replaced since Burrow`s injury.  But now I'm really starting to dislike the man. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gotta lay off this buffalo dip before I Brandon Allen myself.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Allen is still around cause he doesnt throw INTs much..

He’s so inaccurate that I don’t think he could throw a pick if he tried
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 09:00 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Has Volson at least looked like he belongs in the NFL against that starting Dline?

Yes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hate to see that

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Brian dabol is like a younger fatter Bruce Arians.. Always sweating, always flushed red and always screaming
Reply/Quote
Giants first round pick is injuried.
Reply/Quote
Sucks being a NYG fan
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Much better than last week but Jesus Christ I’ve never thrown an NFL ball in my life and I’m better than Allen.

I can only assume Joe is comfortable having him around.
Reply/Quote
Grabbing his knee, doesn’t look good
Reply/Quote

He doesn't throw completions much either. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 09:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: It is like saying the 4th grade OL sucks against the 6th grade defense.  Is it surprising?

It's true though lol..
Reply/Quote
I am guessing the Giants will be a dumpster fire this season
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 09:00 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: He’s so inaccurate that I don’t think he could throw a pick if he tried

Maybe he should try, he'd hit a Bengal for 6...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2022, 08:58 PM)M.W. Wrote: If Jeff Blake was our back up I would feel better

Present day Ken Anderson would be a better backup than Allen
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And that’s why you don’t play starters in preseason.
Reply/Quote