Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
.....and the Bengals go under center cant block it up and have a 3rd and mid to long.

Spread it out jesus.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Before i totally shit on Taylor and Callahan i understand they are in a dilemma.

The line can’t protect and Joe is nervous

But at what point do you open up the offense and say **** it? You can take sacks calling the punk ass plays you are calling now or take sacks on plays where you at least sent routes deep
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Why is it Burrow under center seems always a run?  It seems so damn predictable.

Zac is always predictable.  You can always count on some dumb BS from him every game.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: I guess when you run every time you go under center the D keys on it...

Joe, you've said this months ago,,, why in the h e l l can't Bengals coaches see this?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:38 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Sorry to burst your "factual" bubble but Mixon didn't even crack the top 20 last year. https://www.fantasypros.com/2022/07/rb-broken-plus-missed-tackles-forced-percentage-analysis-2022-fantasy-football-javonte-williams-elijah-mitchell-ezekiel-elliott/

He is a weak link on this team.

he was top 2 in average yards made after 1st contact behind the LOS

no average RB accomplishes that

somebody else inform this dude. Im already sick of his ignorance
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: I guess when you run every time you go under center the D keys on it...

B-I-N-G-O

This predictable play calling makes me wonder how we even made it to the SB last year.

Seriously do these past two games remotely look like a Super Bowl team?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:40 PM)Housh Wrote: Before i totally shit on Taylor and Callahan i understand they are in a dilemma.

The line can’t protect and Joe is nervous

After a good run on first down you line him up under center and run play action

But at what point do you open up the offense and say **** it? You can take sacks calling the punk ass plays you are calling now or take sacks on plays where you at least sent routes deep
Reply/Quote
Way to waste that turnover.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:40 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he was top 2 in average yards made after 1st contact behind the LOS

no average RB accomplishes that

somebody else inform this dude. Im already sick of his ignorance

Maybe Cowboy Curtis can talk some sense into him.
Reply/Quote
This is downright embarrassing.

Reply/Quote
I’m losing my patience with Burrow.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Pretty bad hands to the face miss there.
Reply/Quote
Turnover followed up by a three and out.

Absolutely rancid on offence this season. Seems if the bomb to Chase isn't open, then they have no other ideas.
Reply/Quote
Pass bated at the line. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Looks like we will have to wait another 30 plus years to return to the SB.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m losing my patience with Burrow.

LMAO

the defense got in his face and made a great play

you're right, this offensive line is doing GREAT
Reply/Quote
Can see in Burrows eyes the confidence just isn’t there
Reply/Quote
ugly ugly game
Reply/Quote
This team blows

On the positive side we wont have to wait long like we did last year to see the Bengals 2023 first round pick.
Reply/Quote
Somebody doesn’t need to be in control of a NFL offense…..

Something has to change here
-Housh
Reply/Quote