Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-29-2022, 10:04 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: We don't have the speed to get outside and yet we keep doing this shit

Nor is there adequate blocking when every defender sees the ball 5 yards before the marker. I said it last week: "I hate toss plays, regardless of the team."
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:06 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Let’s take one grueling yard and make it 4 yards. Oline is better but not there yet especially on 4th ugh. This guy..

No OL is going to be effective on a stretch like that when EVERYONE knows a run is coming. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wide toss strikes again. One of these days it will work, I am sure.

Only if the defense falls down simultaneously 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:06 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Probably should've kicked the field goal. I don't hate being aggressive but I think McPherson is the move.

Cincinnati has the best kicker in the league. Use him.
Reply/Quote
I don't think I've ever seen a positive yardage toss. They need to scrap all of them from any playcall
Reply/Quote
Against this offense, I actually would have taken the 2nd and 10 over 1st and 15
Reply/Quote
And the defense caves...
Reply/Quote
Way too much time on that pass
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
All day in the pocket and wide open in the middle of the field.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati has the best kicker in the league. Use him.

2nd best.

But he is still a weapon and needs to be utilized as such.
Reply/Quote
Too much cushion.
Reply/Quote
They’re gonna punch it in here. Momentum courtesy of Lac Taylor
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati has the best kicker in the league.  Use him.

I am concerned that he's missed 2 easy kicks and they've bypassed a kick in 2 consecutive games.

Is Evan injured? Or have they lost faith in him? 
Reply/Quote
D needs to actually get pressure.
Reply/Quote
Giving Tyreek Hill a free release is STUPID!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac trying to go for the juggular. Better than playing not to lose and taking the FG

Dont think anyone is hating on the strategy but the toss sweep for stone legs Mixon.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 10:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: No OL is going to be effective on a stretch like that when EVERYONE knows a run is coming. 

I meant for the one not the 4. 4 is extra moronic. Put in a fresh back up the gut or play action. It’s that easy if you really wanna be aggressive.
Reply/Quote
Grabbed his jersey when he didn't need to.
Reply/Quote
And there is the PI to kill us.
Reply/Quote
Cold fish take - our offensive scheme is pure betamax.
Reply/Quote