Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-29-2022, 11:58 PM)Bengalion Wrote: This team is being carried by this defense.

Having a kicker who can get you 3 any time you cross the 50 doesn't hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Should've challenged the lack of a too many men flag.

12 men becomes a penalty at snap. Jonah jumped before the snap. If Jonah had just stayed still it would have been a 12 men penalty.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Punt. Pin them deep.

Evan is 85% from 50+. I think it's worth the risk to put it at a TD game. Also it was 6min left not 4
Reply/Quote
They got to finish. We barely beat a bat Jaguars team on Thursday night last year. Thursday’s you can usually toss out the window it terms of judgement
Reply/Quote
And immediately the defense folds...right when we DESPERATELY needed the stop.
Reply/Quote
Nice time for defense to get blown off line
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Having a kicker who can get you 3 any time you cross the 50 doesn't hurt.

If you let him.
Reply/Quote
Typical Bengals. Defense plays good all game until the pressure is on.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:59 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Nice time for defense to get blown off line

They didn't get blown off - LB broke into the wrong spot. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...an enema gets things moving and makes things explosive.

ZAC needs a few boxes of stewed prunes with a glass full of magnesium citrate.. That'd open things up.. That would open a brick factory.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 12 men becomes a penalty at snap. Jonah jumped before the snap. If Jonah had just stayed still it would have been a 12 men penalty.

But they changed the rule 2 years ago that they are supposed to blow it dead with 12 men and the snap is imminent, i.e. offense lined up.
Reply/Quote
Damn the place is ROCKING

and shit

Reply/Quote
Are you kidding me?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And HORRIBLE play there by the defense. Only total idiots blow contain like that.
Reply/Quote
Sooo bad.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I love McPherson but a 57 yarder is not easy for anyone.

You dont get a guy like McPherson and then not let him try kicks he makes regularly. No point in having a star if you only let them do ordinary things.
Reply/Quote
Jesus D, what the hell...

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hubbards 1 good play today.
Reply/Quote
What a joke
Reply/Quote
When’s the last Miami penalty?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote