Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-30-2022, 12:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not going to complain if they win, but Miami is missing both their corners and offense has still been struggling

Kinda sounds like you are
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Again watching Teddy play just makes me scratch my head at playing Tua. Especially at 3-0. They keep sniffing this nerd’s jock, but he could have sat Tua.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Cmon let’s finish them off.
Reply/Quote
Run plays only please. Don't want incompletions stopping the clock.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:09 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's made quite a few big pick ups this game.

It does seem like he is getting better at picking up those blitzes this year
Reply/Quote
Why does every game come down to last play, can’t we try to put someone away early
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 11:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The 4th down call to go for it was the right call...the play call was the problem

Only in hindsight. Loosing a game by 2 makes it the wrong call real quick.
Reply/Quote
What a crap play there.
Reply/Quote
I think Mixon has been given a lot of undue hate over the years. Part of it is his past, some is his contract. Regardless of any of that, I think it is clear it's just not there any more. Reliable, long term RB just are too rare these days. One or two years then most seem to fizzle. New #1 RB is needed.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
TD HURST!!!
Reply/Quote
Nail
Coffin
Reply/Quote
Hurst with the dagger

Reply/Quote
Thank God they didn’t run it
Reply/Quote
YES!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Again watching Teddy play just makes me scratch my head at playing Tua. Especially at 3-0. They keep sniffing this nerd’s jock, but he could have sat Tua.

Teddy threw a pick on a crucial game winning drive.  That's pure predictable backup QB crap right there.
Reply/Quote
Nice play call
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Kinda sounds like you are

I said I’m not so that counts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
HURST!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good, put it away.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Game!!!

God damn we won that one in spite of Zac
-Housh
Reply/Quote