Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Chase in the slot: good.
Chase outside: great.
Chase in the backfield? Pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So what are you going to do now that you're totally done with Taylor? 

We're mixing up runs and passes; we're just not executing. 

They have only run 1 run play for the RB in 3 drives and it was a weird pitch play design. The offensive gameplan is trying way to hard to be "creative".
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What did we have in the 1st qtr 12 yards ?

14 yards, 1 first down, 10 plays. Burrow leading the running game after a two yards scramble
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m totally done with Taylor

These dumbass calls are just too much for me to overlook

He may be a decent head coach doing head coach stuff (trying to be generous)but he shouldn’t be anywhere near the offense. I wish one reporter would ask him how long he is going to keep shitting the bed before he hands the duties over.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know about checked out...but he's definitely not having fun.

The best players get covered and doubled, and "find a way". Chase will need to find a way or he's not as good as we think, by the end of his career.
Reply/Quote
Too easy
Reply/Quote
Time to get andrews a fantasy td because Higgins, burrow and chase are missing so far
Reply/Quote
That was embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
It seems like the offense is trying to get a run game but scared to actually run the football. Ugh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we should ahve won that ring last year, then I wouldn't give a shit about these games lol

Amen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Defense has been on the field a long time.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:03 PM)Synric Wrote: They have only run 1 run play for the RB in 3 drives and it was a weird pitch play design. The offensive gameplan is trying way to hard to be "creative".

Yep, seems Zac's putting in JB's hands. I'm down with calling more designed runs with the RB. I'm just so surprised other want that as well
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
ADG is a bum. Second time, at least, I saw him looking awful already and he is only a part time player.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:04 PM)Bengalion Wrote: 14 yards, 1 first down, 10 plays. Burrow leading the running game after a two yards scramble

Pathetic 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: Defense has been on the field a long time.

Yup, that should bode well late
Reply/Quote
This team is trash
Reply/Quote
I’ll take it! Now Higgins needs a td!
Reply/Quote
Well you can’t cover everybody

Reply/Quote
3 and out incoming
Reply/Quote
Well, it was only a matter of time.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote