Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-09-2022, 11:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: For all the justified Von Bell comments ….

where in the heck has Bates been ALL YEAR?

He did send that one jets WR to the shadow realm.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The offense wasted 3 quarters in this game.

They have only played two (2)?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:56 PM)Housh Wrote: I know that the tape on Burrow since 2019 is he’s going deep every play if you let him. Let understand that because of this teams who run totally different defenses than prevent-lite will see us come to down and run prevent-lite but you still have to go deep and not take dink and dunks EVERYTIME. Zac has to get creative to create the matchups down the field against these defenses.

Misdirections i think will KILL this Ravens team.

Maybe with them running the ball halfway decently towards the end, play action will be a little more effective.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Not playing well this year but the defense does revolve around him playing cover 1 and allowing the SS (Bell) to roam.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The offense wasted 3 quarters in this game.

Wait, when did the entire game end? I thought we were just starting the 2nd half
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Since it's only half time, I'm gonna call bull shit on that.

Nope, Zac wasted an extra quarter in the first half. I'm totally done with him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

5 yards from making an impactful play for 60% of the time. Making the play himself 10% of the time. And being so deep on his coverage(by gameplan) that he can’t possibly be asked to make the play if its not that far down the field
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:02 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Wait, when did the entire game end? I thought we were just starting the 2nd half

First quarter.  Several posters said so.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You are too, hahah!! weak.

On average... how many times a game do you call it quits? 4? 6?

Reply/Quote
crap
Reply/Quote
Well that certainly sucked.
Reply/Quote
Man i hated that half

Reader is missed
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Evan wtf?
Reply/Quote
Damn Evan…
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:00 PM)treee Wrote: It was also 4 straight punts. You do that to Buffalo you're not winning.

Didn't the Dolphins beat Buffalo?
Reply/Quote
good grief
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:04 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: crap

WHOOPS!

Reply/Quote
Well we just got jinxed with them bragging about our lack of TDs against us in 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
wow, I did say 3 quarters.. .. Sad
Reply/Quote
Nice tackle
Reply/Quote