Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-09-2022, 11:41 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Guess it would have been too much to press Andrew’s at the line.

God forbid somebody try to jump a route. It’s not like he’s running a 4.0 40 speed out here. At least to make someone else give an attempt to try to beat us.
Reply/Quote
Gotta keep them away from the endzone and force another field goal. Burrow will have to carry this team and throw some dimes. Game not over yet.
Reply/Quote
Hahahahah Lamar killing them now.. This team isn't even worth watching with Zac..
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:40 PM)Destro Wrote: The worst pass defense in the league. Burrow, Chase, Mixon, Boyd, Higgins, Hurst....10 points in 3 quarters.

Yup you just knew it too after all the talk this week about how bad their DB’s are.
Reply/Quote
Can anybody tackle a running back for no gain
Reply/Quote
Apple does suck….jogging. This defense needs a miracle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The whole energy of the game changed on that 4th and goal
Reply/Quote
See why did they add that to the end but not the hands to the face?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:44 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Gotta keep them away from the endzone and force another field goal. Burrow will have to carry this team and throw some dimes. Game not over yet.

It's 100% over. I gurantee you the ravens win
Reply/Quote
We desperately need Reader back …. and a new HC
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:44 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Gotta keep them away from the endzone and force another field goal. Burrow will have to carry this team and throw some dimes. Game not over yet.

Burrow hasn't dropped a dime this season yet. I'd love him to find whatever he's lost because right now he is a below average QB. 
Reply/Quote
Defense is getting tired, thanks offense
Reply/Quote
Its possible Zac lost this one with that goal line shit.

No way we come back from 2 scores with how shit weve been on offense.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:45 PM)Tony Wrote: It's 100% over. I gurantee you the ravens win

Once they get 7 here. Yup.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:42 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals are beating themselves at this point it's the playbook and that starts with Brian Callahan.

Yup. And after that debacle by the offense, Ravens responding with a very real possible 98 yard TD drive here
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
4th quarter and only 2 guys for the Ravens have either more than 1 catch or more than 10 yards.

Maybe focus a bit more on covering those 2 guys, Lou?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:43 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I think you mean 14 more years. That sb appearance got him a decade minimum 

Coach for life :)  Give him credit for changing the culture.  But he shouldn't be calling plays.
Reply/Quote
Here comes the TD to Andrews
Reply/Quote
Bungles crapping the bed in a critical game in prime-time....what else is new?
Reply/Quote
An earlier bedtime isnt always bad
Reply/Quote