Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
Great play design and call to Mixon on third a goal resulting in a TD
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:36 PM)treee Wrote: Most WRs would've really. 

Yea, that was probably the best throw Burrow has made all day. Fortunately it seems like he's out of his start of game slump so we should be okay from here on out. 
Reply/Quote
Zac's a much better play caller when Joe makes throws
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perine needs to be our primary RB

Agree, really
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Likely a targeting call in College.

If it were called that way live in college, the replay would have overturned it.  Even in college, shoulder to the chest is legal.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:36 PM)M.W. Wrote: It looks like Joe hates it but that was a smart drive. Taking what the defense gives you.

It does, but he needs to get over it ....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is the most time I’ve seen Burrow have and we still look off. I know we scored but we are struggling to execute simple plays. Wtf is the deal with this offense.
Reply/Quote
Curls slants, seams. Texas.

All those routes will destroy cover 4 and backed off cover 2.

Why a NFL coach takes 5 games to realize this I’ll never know
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Not the greatest choice, but a fantastic ball. 

Yeah, bad read but he did put the ball where only his guy could possibly get it.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Looks like QB9 has found the underneath. Buckle up boys, it's going to get interesting the rest of the year if he keeps this up.

And how effective the quick pass game can be when not holding the ball for the big(ger) play.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac's a much better play caller when Joe makes throws

Play works = GREAT JOB PLAYERS!

Play doesn't work = ZAC IS UTTER SHIT
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac's a much better play caller when Joe makes throws

.....and takes what's open.

Reply/Quote
When the Bengals are successful, how come nobody posts, "Keep Zac!"????

Joe
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Not the greatest choice, but a fantastic ball. 

I was thinking the same thing, that was a near perfect throw but Mixon just isn't the guy you want there. 
Reply/Quote
I don't know what PFF saw, but the Oline looked good that drive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: And how effective the quick pass game can be when not holding the ball for the big(ger) play.

Right. My favorite two plays were him actually throwing the ball away, lol.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yeah, bad read but he did put the ball where only his guy could possibly get it.

Yeah. I think one of the receivers comes down with it, Mixon was just a little under it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:37 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Looks like QB9 has found the underneath. Buckle up boys, it's going to get interesting the rest of the year if he keeps this up.

What I love about that is that defenses will start cheating up and look to break up early which, give Chase a step and Burrow will find him deep!
Reply/Quote
Scored in spite of Zac lol
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:39 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I was thinking the same thing, that was a near perfect throw but Mixon just isn't the guy you want there. 

Yeah, for sure. I was impressed when I saw the replay. 
Reply/Quote