Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
I think Burrow is a rhythm guy.

He plays better as he sees guys catch his passes.

It’s like basketball players who shoot better when they get multiple shots in a short time. Some guys can hit cold but others need to see the ball enter the net a few times 1st
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: When the Bengals are successful, how come nobody posts, "Keep Zac!"????

Joe

Because society as a whole can't see the forest for the trees ....this is a microcosm of that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
IDK if anyone else noticed but when they were down there and the NO crowd was getting loud. La'el gave them "raise the noise' motion.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Looks like QB9 has found the underneath. Buckle up boys, it's going to get interesting the rest of the year if he keeps this up.

Gotta stay with it to get defenses to bite and open up the deep stuff again.  They need to be disciplined.
Reply/Quote
And since the offense finally woke up now the D has problems...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK if anyone else noticed but when they were down there and the NO crowd was getting loud. La'el gave them "raise the noise' motion.

I thought I saw something like that. Is he dumb or was he saying, give it your best. We don’t care.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tasom Hill in its a run. I don't know why teams can't stop it..
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Scored in spite of Zac lol

Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: It does, but he needs to get over it ....

Yep

He's got to learn to be patient. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought I saw something like that. Is he dumb or was he saying, give it your best. We don’t care.

I think he was saying "You ain't got shi..."

Reply/Quote
Great drive and the best pass protection all year. Hopefully it’s these guys finally building some cohesion. Joe made good decisions outside of the corner ball to mixon
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What I love about that is that defenses will start cheating up and look to break up early which, give Chase a step and Burrow will find him deep!

Exactly.. The same as an effective run game in that regard however the run game taking off also slows the pass rush.  Run right at their best rushers!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:40 PM)Housh Wrote: I think Burrow is a rhythm guy.

He plays better as he sees guys catch his passes.

It’s like basketball players who shoot better when they get multiple shots in a short time. Some guys can hit cold but others need to see the ball enter the net a few times 1st

Wouldn't that be a chicken and egg type thing? Guys can't catch the ball with super inaccurate throws. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK if anyone else noticed but when they were down there and the NO crowd was getting loud. La'el gave them "raise the noise' motion.

I assumed he was doing a blitz recognition thing

I didn’t think he had that type of edge in him to taunt the crowd lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:41 PM)samhain Wrote: Gotta stay with it to get defenses to bite and open up the deep stuff again.  They need to be disciplined.

Exactly. Why it's taken him six weeks to figure this out is beyond me....but at least he's taking it so far today.

Reply/Quote
Our dline got decimated there
Reply/Quote
Hubbard got held BLATANTLY
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:39 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: When the Bengals are successful, how come nobody posts, "Keep Zac!"????

Joe

Zacs a dummy..NO! He's a GENIUS!..Now he's a dumbass..Tomorrow a genius..Tomorrow afternoon a dope..
We call em like we see em..If we don't see em we make em up!  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
50 year old Ingram still got wheels.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:43 PM)Housh Wrote: I assumed he was doing a blitz recognition thing

I didn’t think he had that type of edge in him to taunt the crowd lol

He's from Baton Rouge 

Reply/Quote