Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
Nice line play even though 3 and out. Promising.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 3rd and 10 and we dump it in the flat.

Fire this ***** clown

No one open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Nice answer by the offense as usual.
Reply/Quote
3rd down check down I’m sick of this shit
Reply/Quote
Why would you check down there!?!?!? Wtf!?!?
Reply/Quote
21-7 coming up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
did huber just punt 30 yards? 35--> 35
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:51 PM)treee Wrote: Higgins with a drop and then the follow play exits his break at a light jog, giving the DB time to break it up

Burrow threw it behind rather than forward. Tee runs faster and that is so far behind it is picked.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Zac play called us 2 1st downs that drive

Tee dropped them

Love the aggressive plays

Yea, not sure what people want Zac to do about Tee dropping a wide open 8-10 yard gain. 
Reply/Quote
This looks like some real fast starting, fast starting giving the ball to the AINTS for an ez touchdown and then letting them run the ball down your throat.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:52 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No one open

He had plenty of time. He’s got happy feet and too worried about getting hit. He’s been this way all year. I don’t blame him but he’s not getting pressured much and he’s throwing it way too quickly.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:51 PM)treee Wrote: Higgins with a drop and then the follow play exits his break at a light jog, giving the DB time to break it up

Dude didn’t even break it up. Bounced off Tee’s fingertips. He’ll recover.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Burrow is really bad this year... Get ready go down 21-7
Reply/Quote
That drive, Again, not one Run Play....Pass, Pass, Pass and Punt....Zac is in one of his One Dimensional Moods today. We might as well trade Mixon, he is wasted on this team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This team just does not look right at all
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
This is not a good team. I had much higher expectations.

Reply/Quote
Have to force a punt on this drive. Can't risk falling further behind on the scoreboard.
Reply/Quote
At this point I would only use Higgins as a decoy and run the ball a little. 4 yards is better than 0 yards. 3rd and 4 is better than 3rd and 10.
Reply/Quote
Dennis Allen has Andy Dalton, Alvin Kamara and Taysom Hill and has a better offense than Lac with Burrow/Chase/Mixon/Higgins/Boyd/Hurst.

If this doesn’t prove to you Lac-istans that Taylor is garbage, nothing will.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is really bad this year... Get ready go down 21-7

Three two right in Tee’s hands with room for Tee yo run.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote