Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 03:33 PM)kevin Wrote: So half end.  Zac called only about 3 or 4 running plays.  The Saints weren't stopping the Run, but Zac was.

It's what he does. Whatever works, don't do it enough. Whatever doesn't work, do it a lot. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
After everything that happened last season with the team finally not only winning but winning in the playoffs and even the stuff to get the fanbase back on board with the team and THIS is the crap they give us this season. Lackadaisical play, coaching that struggled for multiple games with basic concepts, letting practice squad players run all over you. We have one half of football to try to somewhat salvage the season.
Reply/Quote
I mean, it's still doable.

Lou needs to make the needed adjustments obviously. Can't say i'd be upset if the Bengals put 30+ points and still lost.
Reply/Quote
Chase with 21 yards receiving. Higgins with 8.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:33 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Defense is not helping with lack of Sacks and turnovers
Saints haven't been in 2nd or 3rd and long All day.
Every 3rd down is manageable

Uh…they have had a 3rd &10, a 3rd & 12, and a 3rd & 13. And they converted 2 of them.

Reply/Quote
When Boyd leads your WRs in yards
That's not a good sign for the offense
Reply/Quote
I laugh every time Dalton plays us and wins. So many of you hated him when he was here. He wasn’t half as bad some of you wanted to believe but yet he kicks our ass when he is on the other sideline. Way too funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's what he does. Whatever works, don't do it enough. Whatever doesn't work, do it a lot. 

I've said numerous times that if we were averaging 2 ypc he'd continue to run it.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:36 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I mean, it's still doable.

Lou needs to make the needed adjustments obviously. Can't say i'd be upset if the Bengals put 30+ points and still lost.

I would. Because they will likely see themselves another losing season if they find themselves losing to a practice squad offense.
Reply/Quote
Saints 2nd half game plan:

Run, run, attack Apple.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)impactplaya Wrote: When Boyd leads your WRs in yards
That's not a good sign for the offense

?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:36 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I mean, it's still doable.

So youre ok if we score 30 and lose?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:34 PM)Science Friction Wrote: A colonoscopy is preferable to this.

No, I just had one this past Tuesday with good results so,  The prep is worse than the procedure. Dalton moving them as I expected he would. Our run D is asleep.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure the saints have targeted Apple on all 3 3rd and longs
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I would. Because they will likely see themselves another losing season if they find themselves losing to a practice squad offense.

Offense being able to score a lot would be a silver lining. Still a lot of season left.

Atlanta is up 21-14 against SF. 

Jets are putting up a fight.

Giants are putting up a fight.

Steelers are putting up a fight.

NFL is weird like that man.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I laugh every time Dalton plays us and wins.  So many of you hated him when he was here.  He wasn’t half as bad some of you wanted to believe but yet he kicks our ass when he is on the other sideline.   Way too funny.

I don't laugh when he beats us, but he was definitely much-maligned in his time here. The playoff chokes were awful, but he was a decent enough QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I laugh every time Dalton plays us and wins.  So many of you hated him when he was here.  He wasn’t half as bad some of you wanted to believe but yet he kicks our ass when he is on the other sideline.   Way too funny.

His biggest issue his last year here was a terrible staff.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's what he does. Whatever works, don't do it enough. Whatever doesn't work, do it a lot. 

How has the pass not been working? The main incompletions were bad throwsnor drops. That's not a play call problem. The Bengals have stated they see the quick pass as an extension of the run. 

Our RBs have 6 receptions. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I laugh every time Dalton plays us and wins. So many of you hated him when he was here. He wasn’t half as bad some of you wanted to believe but yet he kicks our ass when he is on the other sideline. Way too funny.

Oh please. He’s 7/15 for 73 yds.

It’s been their running game.

Reply/Quote
Pickett has 62 yards passing in a half and Steelers fans acting like he's a HOF QB.
Reply/Quote