Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 03:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: After everything that happened last season with the team finally not only winning but winning in the playoffs and even the stuff to get the fanbase back on board with the team and THIS is the crap they give us this season. Lackadaisical play, coaching that struggled for multiple games with basic concepts, letting practice squad players run all over you. We have one half of football to try to somewhat salvage the season.

I think that's what i'm pissed about. That i care enough again to get pissed off when they continuously **** up. I said after the niners game last year i was done with that and i've noticed that i'm getting annoyed with this team again on a regular basis. I think it's time to go back to "**** you all" and find other things to do instead of caring about a bunch of annoying asshole that can't stop ***** everything up. 

Thanks for the reminder. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: How has the pass not been working? The main incompletions were bad throwsnor drops. That's not a play call problem. The Bengals have stated they see the quick pass as an extension of the run. 

Our RBs have 6 receptions. 

Fans call everything playcall.

Really sometimes it's execution. Sometimes play design.

Not being able to attack cover 2 is more design.
Reply/Quote
If they don't pull this out get ready for half full stadiums and such when they return home...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:33 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Defense is not helping with lack of Sacks and turnovers
Saints haven't been in 2nd or 3rd and long All day.
Every 3rd down is manageable

They are manageable because of Eli. They converted a 3rd and 10 and a 3rd and 12 the last drive
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:39 PM)treee Wrote: Pretty sure the saints have targeted Apple on all 3 3rd and longs

Saw Awuzie holding Apple and giving him support. Apple is supposed to be a veteran, a leader. Plays like JV conerback.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Offense can move the ball at will?

Yes they did it twice. The times they didn’t were because of drops and a missed blocking assignment.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wait and see. Andy will keep switching NFC teams that play the Bengals till he retires just to keep beating us..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:42 PM)Destro Wrote: Saw Awuzie holding Apple and giving him support. Apple is supposed to be a veteran, a leader. Plays like JV conerback.

A guy who talks the crap Apple does, yet routinely gets burned in big games, and now having teammates 'holding and supporting' him. LOL
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mark Romig doing a little trolling in the Superdome, calling out when the Saints complete a pass on Bengals CB Eli Apple. &quot;That was Eli Apple with the coverage&quot; is not a normal call for the PA announcer. Fans loving it and responding in kind.</p>&mdash; Jeff Duncan (@JeffDuncan_) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffDuncan_/status/1581713348860686336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 16, 2022</a></blockquote>

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is britt active yet?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:42 PM)Destro Wrote: Saw Awuzie holding Apple and giving him support. Apple is supposed to be a veteran, a leader. Plays like JV conerback.

My first thought was "your plays are gonna be all over social media man I'm here if you need me"
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I laugh every time Dalton plays us and wins.  So many of you hated him when he was here.  He wasn’t half as bad some of you wanted to believe but yet he kicks our ass when he is on the other sideline.   Way too funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's an annoying poofy red-headed **** with a stupid grin that plays average ball against everyone (except the Bengals) and ***** everything up in the playoffs. 

That dude can go chew on a bag of dicks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jamar dropped a TD dime for 30+.

It's getting harder to just blame the usual scapegoats (O line and Zac's plays) as time goes on.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they did it twice. The times they didn’t were because of drops and a missed blocking assignment.

They haven't moved the ball at will all year. They score isolated TDs.

The bad blocking and other errors are more the norm.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wait and see. Andy will keep switching NFC teams that play the Bengals till he retires just to keep beating us..  

Brady's the only QB to beat all 32 teams right?

Maybe a different record for Andy... beating the Bengals with each of the other 31...
Reply/Quote
They should bench Apple and put Hill in even though he is a safety. Also abandon the soft zone and go to press coverage and tight zones.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:43 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: A guy who talks the crap Apple does, yet routinely gets burned in big games, and now having teammates 'holding and supporting' him. LOL

Don't get me started on the social media garbage. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: If they don't pull this out get ready for half full stadiums and such when they return home...

Lol. You are so dramatic in game threads.
Reply/Quote
An Apple today keeps the W away
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:37 PM)impactplaya Wrote: When Boyd leads your WRs in yards
That's not a good sign for the offense

Yes it is. It means they are taking what is open

Reply/Quote