Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
Hendrickson costs us 3 points.
Reply/Quote
Coming out of half to give up an 8 minute drive and points. Just how you draw it up.
Reply/Quote
Apple really got beat there too. WR just didnt attack it strongly enough
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:58 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hendrickson costs us 3 points.

And a lot of game clock 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please. He’s 7/15 for 73 yds.  

It’s been their running game.

And a TD. 

Dalton hasn't been particularly good today, but I can only imagine what Burrow's statline would be if his starting WRs were Mike Thomas, Stanley Morgan Jr, and Trenton Irwin.

At least they held them to a FG. Hendrickson needs some big plays to make up for that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Do we think ZT could get fired this year?

What would it take? 2-6? 2-7? 2-10?

He's here for years, regardless of record.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
They just used half the ***** quarter on that drive.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Down by 9. Upcoming TD, missed XP, FG, Saints FG to lose by 3 lol
Reply/Quote
And they complete the double score, after a 7+ minute drive.
Reply/Quote
I know a lot of people are just going to blame Zac, and I am not saying he is blameless but these players are getting their asses kicked. It's not just a coaching problem.
Reply/Quote
The defense is just total crap. This is a MUST WIN game and they just shat themselves all day.
Reply/Quote
I find it oddly hilarious how poorly coached these guys are.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Honestly, what's 1 draft pick going to do? This is one of the most talented rosters.

Issues aren't talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:57 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm calling it. This one is over..

Really? 9 point deficit midway through the 3rd and you're calling it over?
Reply/Quote
Thanks Hendrickson
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:59 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Coming out of half to give up an 8 minute drive and points. Just how you draw it up.

Definitely feels absolutely no coaching happens at the Cincinnati Bengals franchise.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:59 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I know a lot of people are just going to blame Zac, and I am not saying he is blameless but these players are getting their asses kicked. It's not just a coaching problem.

They think they are better than they are. 
Reply/Quote
Trey thought that the roughing the passer call was funny.
Reply/Quote
Apple grabbing jersey and no call. Defense goes numb on 3rd down. Luckily the officials are only halfway paying attention.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 04:00 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Definitely feels absolutely no coaching happens at the Cincinnati Bengals franchise.

So it's the coaches fault Hendrickson commits that penalty? Be serious 
Reply/Quote