Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Perine has been a beast, lately.
Reply/Quote
Kudos to the offensive line. They are holding up great
Reply/Quote
Ok defense you had your suck drive. Fix it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:24 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Kudos to the offensive line. They are holding up great

That was a great drive by the entire offense, including the play calling. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad i'm like 3 plays behind. i like the warming up to the TD.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:22 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: running game nonexistent

What???  After the Panthers game everyone was talking about how the running game was dominant again and how the Bengals messed up by not running more prior to that.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Two more Perine. Two more.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm glad i'm like 3 plays behind. i like the warming up to the TD.

The “Noooooooos” have to suck though. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Now we need the turnover or 3 and out..
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: What???  After the Panthers game everyone was talking about how the running game was dominant again and how the Bengals messed up by not running more prior to that.   Tongue

Do you just make up random facts and hope people can't check that shit?

Cause we can
Reply/Quote
D needs to step up against this mediocre offense.

Perine with 2 first half TDs and probably starting on 0.00% of all fantasy teams this week
Reply/Quote
Great drive. I would love to see the defense get a turnover here, or a dominant showing in general.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Vegas just lost there shit realizing how much they have to pay out on any prop bets of Perine with 2 receiving TDs.

I wish I had sports almanac from future.
Reply/Quote
Perine is an animal when he runs the ball. Do you think Mixon breaks that tackle?
Reply/Quote
Our special teams needs work bigtime..
Reply/Quote
Can we please limit their returns on kick offs
Reply/Quote
try tackling special teams lol, or Evan start kicking it out of the endzone if possible
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 07:26 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: D needs to step up against this mediocre offense.

Perine with 2 first half TDs and probably starting on 0.00% of all fantasy teams this week

"Mediocre" would be generous. 
Reply/Quote
Shooter not kicking deep, in either direction.
Reply/Quote
Our kick coverage sux
Reply/Quote