Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ 49ers***
And we're up 14. I can't see how the 49ers can score more than 2 TD's against our defense.
Reply/Quote
Yes!!!! Way to score!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
We be cookin' now
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
14-0

I think that's game, guys. So the game plan against Denver is to give McCarron a drive starting at Denver's 30 or 10, and we will win, guaranteed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just saying we should look up one of your "This isn't on Dalton" explanations from one of the playoff games and replace "DALTON" with "McCarron" and then let you argue with yourself.

Eiftert is injured, the running game isn't lighting it up, AJ isn't fighting for balls, Marvin's game plan, Hue blah blah blah....insert excuses.  Nope, Dalton is out so if the offense isn't good it's the QB's fault.  End o' story!

So what is it? The people around the QB are overrated like my arguments? Meaning Dalton is underrated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They're waking up from the funk.. 14-zip..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We can take a deep breath now. Also ... no doubt we need Andy back for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Happy jdawg?
Now THAT'S a touchdown :)
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell got his bell rung against the Broncos. Instant Karma
Reply/Quote
McCarron lucky he drew South Carolina West in his first NFL start!
Reply/Quote
Who dey????
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
CBS is playing the worst game on the schedule: Miami at SD. Hopefully SD blows them out so at least they'll switch to the Steeler's game. Do the Bengals get ball first in 2nd half?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Now THAT'S a touchdown :)

So was the previous one. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So... never? The 2.2 second release was a huge boon for the OL. Not sure you can just "get used" to having to block for 50% more.

In a way they can adjust. It may mean more mass protect and such but yes they can adjust at least partially.
Reply/Quote
Seeing Wenning in the Uni on the sideline is scary
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:44 PM)M.W. Wrote: Ok it is so ugly but at least we can go into half time up by 14

Screw that, I want a pick 6 to go into the half up 21...
Reply/Quote
Again, in case it gets lost in the thread, Mike Mitchell of the Steelers got lit up
Reply/Quote
I wish people would get off of Dalton's nuts. McCarron is the best guy we have right now to lead this team in Dalton's absence. We need to be rooting the guy on. He's playing as a starter for the first time and hasn't made any really huge mistakes yet.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:45 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So was the previous one. 

Even reviews can get a call wrong on occasion.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:43 PM)Froob Wrote: When did you ever actually touch the football down in the endzone? I dont ever remember that being a thing.

The rule was taken out of the game in 1889. Jdawg is old...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchdown
Reply/Quote