Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Offense is not the same as last year.

No kidding, no Hue, no Jones, no Sanu 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
OK it's over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Easy to pass when you can hold every god damn play. Bengals offense looks pitiful though so it doesn't matter.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:06 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: I wish AD would stop being a pansy and take a shot like that today.

How can he with 1 second to throw every play?
Ben has a 5 count to make a choice every time they pass
Reply/Quote
This is the NFL ...teams score points.....NO QUIT.....We need OUR OFFENSE to score points....Come On Zampese
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: And that's game...

Ill quote you on  that. WE will come back and score. That lit a fire under Marv. Realized he cant just sit and wait for the Steelers to make a mistake.

Reply/Quote
We're still going to win
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:06 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Ben showing Andy what a real nfl QB looks like.

50% completion percentage and 2 picks.

Yup, he's schooling him...
Reply/Quote
Williams has turned into a huge liability this year, good thing he got paid before ever being a starter.
Reply/Quote
I see denards vagina still hurts another guy who is useless. Damn I hate the steelers
Reply/Quote
No choice, we need 7.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I think we will come back and win this game still
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Need a TD in the worlds worse way now..no 3 and outs..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Welp defense can't stay on the field the whole hand and not get scored on. This loss is on the offense just stinking
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Housh Wrote: How can he with 1 second to throw every play?
Ben has a 5 count to make a choice every time they pass

AD has had plenty of time to take shots downfield. I have no idea what game you're watching
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Game over, Shawn Williams is shit. Dennard also getting abused.

Remember all the people saying Williams was going to be just as good, or better than Nelson  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Offense is not the same as last year.

In the playoff game (sure it was a backup QB) with much better turf the bengals scored 0 points in the first 3 qtrs then 16 in the 4th. Games are long everybody calm down and see what they can do
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Game. We can't even get a first down. Marv should be gone! Winable game and they come out flat again. Sick of this..

Winnable game? Really? I had this one penned in as a loss from the moment the schedule was announced.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hey it was bound to happen with the rest the D has gotten.
Reply/Quote
God this thread is full of bullshit. Now I remembered why I stopped reading and posting in game day threads. A bunch of whiney pessimistic doomsday crybabies. Later wimps.
Reply/Quote