Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Why didnt they kick the fg? Do they not know how bad Bengals typically are in the 2nd half this year?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:02 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Tackling is embarrassing, scheming is in prevent mode... Yep. This will be a loss. Can't wait to hear the Marvin defenders after this one.

Ever watch the Patriots play offense, I mean an entire game?  It's like a two minute drill for the entirety of their offensive possession.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No need for the "I really do". Nobody doubted you

I'm sure they don't 
Reply/Quote
Rex leonard. Hehe

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:05 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: You've been watching this second half, no?

Thank god the Ravens suck hard.

Sure have, We have maintained our 3 score lead and 3td quarter is about gone. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Oh good Peerman in at RB, thought we might actually move the ball there for a minute.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ever watch the Patriots play offense, I mean an entire game?  It's like a two minute drill for the entirety of their offensive possession.

Belichick plays to win. Marvin plays not to lose. Prevent offense and defense prevents you from winning.
Reply/Quote
Cedric Peerman reminds me of LeVeon Bell in that he waits for a gap to appear then he jets through it.
Reply/Quote
Prevent Offense in full affect.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Boy I'm so glad we activated Peerman instead of Jackson (not)
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
How many total points have we scored in the 3rd quarter this season?

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure have, We have maintained our 3 score lead and 3td quarter is about gone. 

No thanks to our side. We're playing soft as can be. Ravens are just a little worse
Reply/Quote
And the usual result of Marvin-ball....punt.

Imagine if we ...GASP!...passed on other downs than obvious passing ones.
Reply/Quote
4th quarter already? Game's going fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Aren't the Bengals still winning? The Miami and NE game is pretty interesting.
Reply/Quote
The ole Marv Lewis 'establish the run, punt and play field position in the 2nd half' second half adjustment is working on point today. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Peerman in who gets paid more than Hill or Burkhead....He is the RB to get rid of. Too much money for Peerman who almost never does anything....Paid more than Hill or Burkhead, amazing.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Burkhead's been so fun to watch.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: How many total points have we scored in the 3rd quarter this season?

Without checking, I would say 6.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:08 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: No thanks to our side. We're playing soft as can be. Ravens are just a little worse

OK
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote