Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020
(03-16-2021, 02:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We definitely missed the boat on interior offensive linemen, as Zeitler, Thuney and Linsley all were off the board in the first few hours of free agency, but we always knew they weren't going to go in the top signings for interior linemen. That's never been the Bengals style. Every time they have a good OG, they let him go (Steinbach and Zeitler being the most obvious ones). I do still have hope, however, that we can sign a good RT. Riley Reiff would significantly improve this team, in my opinion, as would Alejandro Villanueva. Trent Williams is still out there, although I don't expect we'll be in on him. Okung and, in the worst case, Wagner could also improve this line. 

I hope we sign a new OG as well, but Spain may be the one we go with at this point, I'm not sure. Both Slater and Sewell can play guard in their first year as well if we do sign a RT but no premium guard. I haven't lost hope yet about the Oline, but I'm definitely worried haha.

Big no to any Steelers tackles. They get away with nonstop holding there, and it doesn't translate to a different team. He'll also be 33.

Would expect Trent Williams to go to a contending team as he's heading into his age 33 season.

Spain was already here, and he was subpar at best.

Leave it to the Bengals to take the best LT prospect seen in quite some time and throw him at guard because they can't even wipe their own ass in FA.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking a look at Trey Hendrickson's Sacks in 2020 - TheLeonardLeap - 03-16-2021, 02:06 PM